𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

-
That Senior

Taehyun and Yeonjun now came to their respective desks. And the first thing, the younger did was to plop on his chair leaning against the soft fabric closing his eyes leaving a heavy sigh at the same time. Taehyun didn't speak a single word after they left the conference room.

Yeonjun couldn't really understand what he should say at that time.

He sighed. He decided to give some alone time to the younger and quietly went to their office cafeteria to grab an Iced Americano. After he grabbed his drink, he turned around only to meet with a familiar face.

"Oh- Soobin?"

"Yeah, Hyung." Soobin was standing infront of him also holding his respective drink.

"Do you want anything?"

"Umm- Don't be offended Hyung. But I want to ask you something."

Yeonjun raised his eyebrows questionably but nodded anyways signalling the other to continue further.

"Yes? What's it all about?"

"Did you know Mr. Choi before?" Yeonjun's eyes widened hearing this unusual statement. Normally, he would have gotten angry over the younger but he sighed shaking his head.

Him and Taehyun were that obvious or what?-

"No. We don't." Yeonjun directly denied the fact feeling rage wash over his veins. But his mind couldn't stop recalling that time from their college time when He, Hueningkai and Taehyun started getting familiar with Beomgyu.

-
Taehyun was now staring at that one card in his hand sitting at the cafeteria. He almost got that fricking detention. Thank God, he didn't.

Perks of being a good student and the Class president.

"AHH!" Taehyun flinched by a loud voice scaring him, immediately jumping from his chair falling straight down on the floor. And the fall was followed by loud roar of laughters. Taehyun looked up at the culprit and was not surprised seeing Yeonjun and Hueningkai laughing at him.

He glared at the two before literally grabbing his shoes to throw at them.

"YOU TWO- I WILL KILL YOU!" Yeonjun and Hueningkai dodged his attacks easily while still laughing hard.

"Gosh- It was so funny seeing you fall down." Hueningkai exclaimed with his loud dolphin laugh sharing a high-five with the older.

"Success!!" Both of them exclaimed together while Taehyun kept on boring holes on their souls.

Not that anything will happen anyways.

Finally after a round of laughter and taking their seats. Yeonjun asked-

"What were staring at with such immense intensity mister?" Yeonjun asked teasingly earning a quick glare.