𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

-
Scent of the Rain

Taehyun finally finished his work at college for today. Being a class president comes with it's pros and cons okay?

He had to work and help out the teachers, also in the library for volunteering work. Nevertheless he enjoyed it anyways. He sighed in relief now shifting his gaze on the wrist watch. Only for his eyes widening at the time.

What the heck- it's already past 6 in the evening??

How come time flew like that?

He shook his head speeding up through the hallways wanting to finally go home and get knocked out to sleep.

Bad luck.

He wasn't going home anytime soon. As Taehyun came out to the college ground, he saw it was so windy and light droplets of rain falling along. The sky had turned dark almost black and not a single street lamp was lightened up.

Overall it was so dark that it was hard to see around. Geez, it feels like midnight not even the ambience of evening.

"Great- I should have listened to Noona." The male face palmed himself as he remembered that his elder sister told him to take an umbrella today as the weather forecast was showing there was gonna be a thunderstorm.

And of course our young man had to be stubborn saying that the same forecast was being shown for the last 3 days and nothing will happen as well.

Oh well, not today.

Taehyun shivered a bit as the cold wind hit his bare skin. He was not covered up fully because the boy was wearing a short sleeves T-shirt only. His black locks became messy because of the wind, few drops of water falling on his facial features.

After standing for 5 minutes to be sure that the rain will not suddenly become a pouring rain, he decided to quickly leave the college or else he would get late even more. This little rain won't matter atleast.

Wrong decision.

Just after 3-4 minutes of Taehyun leaving the gate, the rain started speeding up.

Great just great.

"Oh GODD- what's wrong with mother nature today? Why are you venting on me mother nature!" Taehyun fake cried feeling done at this point.

The younger male had started to get wet little by little and if he doesn't get any roof or shelter by the next few minutes, he would be soaked and God, cold is his worst enemy.

But as Taehyun was walking through the half dark surroundings with the rain, suddenly he felt like the rain stopped.

The heck? What happened? It was just raining?

Now it's gone-

Taehyun raised his head only to see a clear umbrella above his head and a familiar lavender smell hitting his nose. He let out the loudest gasp, as he saw the person beside him.