𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

-
Heart's Leap

It was a normal college for Taehyun. Well it should have.

But today is the farewell of their seniors as they will be sitting for the university exams.

When Taehyun at first heard about this, he felt a strong feeling of grief rush inside him. That means today is Beomgyu's last day in college?

The younger was visibly sad because his mood drastically changed. And obviously Yeonjun, Hueningkai were bugging him to cheer up.

Also it was Yeonjun's last day as well because he was a senior too. He couldn't stay with the younger as he had to leave for his own class and other stuff. Only, the two younger males were left in their class as their homeroom teacher was teaching them.

"Taeee!! It doesn't feel good when you stay put like this. Come on nah. Cheer up."

The youngest said shaking the black haired male lightly and pouting in the process.

"Huening.. I am not sad."

Hueningkai scoffed hearing this.

"Not sad my ass. I have eyes bitch."

Taehyun couldn't help but roll his eyes hearing the younger curse at him. He whispered back-

"Stop using those words in class, our teacher might hear them. And you will get punishment."

"You- bruh I know you like Beomgyu hyung, then why don't you confess to him? Is it that hard? BRUH! You will regret when he is gone-

"Not now Huening."

Hueningkai was at the verge of throwing hands on him until-

"Sir may we come in?"

Taehyun jolted up hearing the familiar voice from the classroom door.

"Oh yes yes sure!"

And there he was. Beomgyu and a group of seniors entering their class.

Oh wait- There was Yeonjun as well.

Hueningkai and Taehyun both spotted Yeonjun and lightly waved at him while the older also mirrored their actions. But the next moment, when Taehyun made an accidental eye contact with Beomgyu, his heart jumped up feeling another type of unknown emotion.

Something swirled up inside him.

"All of you guys here? Do you want to say something?" Their homeroom teacher asked nicely.

"Yes sir, since it's our last day today in college we want to talk to our juniors for a while." One of the seniors replied making the teacher nod his head smiling.

"Sure. I was done teaching today anyways. Continue. I will listen by side."

The whole group of seniors thanked the teacher. And one by one, all of them started to talk and giving small advices here and there.

Now, Yeonjun was talking.

"Buddies all around the classroom, don't forget to skip classes Okay?"

The whole class burst out in laughter, while the homeroom teacher was in disbelief hearing this-

"YAH! CHOI YEONJUN! What are you telling your juniors?" The teacher scolded the older who just laughed showing a peace sign giving a nervous smile.

✓ Remaining Love [Taegyu]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें