𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

-
Overgrowing Warmth

By the next few days, almost all the employees of the place got to know that there was a new designer for their ongoing project now.

Even Taehyun.

Taehyun was now sitting in his desk fiddling around with his pen zoning out completely as his mind was stuck on a certain thing.

Jo.

Well, earlier today he went to meet the new employee. Of course that's a basic manner to greet a new employee at your workplace. And that's what Taehyun went to do.

The younger male went towards the designer's post to greet the supposedly new boy as he heard from the others. He was about to approach the new one but seeing the face up from the close shocked him.

Asakura Jo.

Isn't he?

Taehyun felt a twisted feeling bubbling up inside him immediately. Just within matter of seconds. Why? Taehyun and Jo were batch mates as they had the same major at the university but different class.

Most importantly, Jo liked Beomgyu during the time of University.

And Taehyun can't still get over the fact that Jo might still like the older.

He felt his insecurities wash all over him.

Sighing by himself, Taehyun couldn't gather himself up to greet the younger designer.

Sure, they will have to talk at one point of their work, but for now Taehyun isn't in the mood to talk to him. So, without thinking anything else, he left for his own desk.

On the other hand~
Beomgyu was preparing his batch of documents and files to go to another workplace for other purposes. It's just another side of the road.

Which will roughly take 10-15 minutes of walk.

"Are you leaving Beomgyu?" Jimin asked from the other side to which the younger only nodded.

"Yes hyung. I will be back before 4 in the noon. Bye."

"Yeah. Stay safe."

With this short conversation, Beomgyu left for his destination. While, Taehyun just after a minute came to the cabin with his respective part.

He frowned in confusion seeing that the older was not there.

He felt a bit disappointed seeing the absence of the male?

"Oh Taehyun? You here?" Jimin who was just about to exit the place saw the younger male.

"U-Uh, where is Mr. Choi? Is he here?"

Taehyun asked quite curiously trying not to seem that he was desperate.

Partial lie.

Jimin despite wanting to tease the younger a bit, he answered-

"Aigo- a bit late. Beomgyu just left for our nearby office place."

"Huh? Like the one just on the opposite side of the road?"

"Yep. It's been less than 5 minutes since he left I think. Why though-

Before Taehyun could even process the other male's statement, he quickly handed the older his share of files as a realization hit him jogging off to the direction of the older.