21. 𝘐 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘠 𝘋𝘖𝘕'𝘛 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘚𝘌 𝘊𝘓𝘖𝘞𝘕𝘚

(A/N: Hello!! The first phase of my exams is over and now I have easter break before they start up again! I hope i can write as much as possible.)

"We could bring you to the commission and explain everything." Katsuki suggested, without any thought being put in. "No. No you couldn't. You couldn't then, you definitely can't now. They'd put me in jail forever or find some sort of way to kill me. Even if you did explain everything." I stared out the window with my coffee in hand and my back turned to the two of them. The sun was rising, it looked so beautiful I doubted if I was allowed to watch it. "Not only do they know I'm alive, but they know I'm the white rose. There is no option for safety or peace..."

"Y/n... That man that shot you, and then killed himself... you said it was White Rose business, what... what is it that you do?" Izuku stood up and asked me, and for a second, I was taken by surprise. But then I remembered, Izuku is a man of detail, of course nothing would go past him. "Oh I do bad things..." I nonchalantly shook my head. "But you already know that." Our eyes made contact through the reflection on the window. "What I have to do to keep the streets safe is not on the agenda, let's focus on the matter at hand. We'll get to the part that'll make you hate me later."

I put the mug down and walked towards the mattress on the floor, not too far away from the couches they were sitting on. Well, to be fair, the apartment was very small and cluttered so nothing was too far away from anything. As soon as I sat down, a mattress spring popped out only a few centimetres away, almost impaling me. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Oh jeez." Katsuki tutted. "Yeah I know, I was on my way to get a new mattress, but I was attacked by the Nomu, since I can't have anything good in life..." I mumbled the last part, annoyed.

And we sat there, brainstorming useless ideas for hours. "Ugh..." I groaned, my head falling into my hands. "What the hell am I supposed to do now..." My head fell back onto the mattress and my body followed, I grabbed the remote perched on the pillows and turned the TV on. "— Quite a phenomenon indeed! Reports of riots in areas where the White Rose, whom we now know is the infamous-wanted criminal Y/n L/n, is known to patrol. They're gathering in city squares after the police force's announcement, promising to catch the criminal. This apparently enraged some civilians, who came out with statements about Y/n's work as the White Rose–"

The camera cut to the city square, only a couple of minutes away from my apartment. "She saved my family's life! She saved us from actual villains, and she does it for free, unlike some of you greedy heroes!" An older man passionately roared, I recognised him. I saved him and his family from a villain who was robbing them and burned their store down. It took quite some energy to heal from that. "She protects our streets more than any hero that's being paid. She's the reason I feel safe going out for a jog at night in the most dangerous neighbourhoods." A young woman said.

The three of us watched in silence, until they showed the next person, and my eyes almost popped out of my head. "Yes. The white rose is a wonderful person. I think the whole villain thing was a big misunderstanding, she's helped many people in this country, and we shouldn't punish her." Said Mrs Yoko, my upstairs neighbour. "And now her 'criminal' status is being put to question by the rest of the public. Is she really what we thought she was 7 years ago? We'll keep you upda-" I shut the TV off and pulled my self up to my feet within a second. I threw a jacket on, pulled some pants over my suit and found a medical mask to cover my face, along with some classes. "Y/n where are you going?" Izuku jumped up, and so did Katsuki.

I didn't answer, instead, I threw two caps, some glasses, a mask, and regular clothing that I got from a thrift store– like most of my clothing. Only 10% of my clothing actually fit me, it's rough out here. "Put them on if you wanna leave this apartment. And put them on over your hero suits if you wanna save time and leave this apartment with me, because I'm not waiting." I spoke, stuffing a handgun into my belt. I sprinted down the stairs, skipping a few steps, and knocked on my landlord's door. "Y/n? What is this on the news-" "Sir, are Mrs. Yoko's kids-" That was when I noticed them running behind Mr Ito, and a breath of relief left me.