20. 𝘋𝘌𝘒𝘜, 𝘋𝘠𝘕𝘈𝘔𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 & 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘎𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘛 𝘏𝘖𝘜𝘋𝘐𝘕𝘐

THIRD PERSON

"Y/n wait," Izuku grabbed her hand suddenly, and she almost twisted his arm in response. Her body was ready to fight the second she saw the alert. "I-I'm sorry-" She stuttered out, letting go of Izuku's arm. "It's okay- just- we need to hide, you can't go. They'll notice. Don't worry, we'll protect you. Sir, do you have any place to hide us?" Izuku turned to his mentor with a desperate look in his eyes. Y/n frowned at his words but complied for the moment nonetheless. "Come," Toshinori led them to a book case in the room, where he pulled out a book to reveal a hidden device wedged inside.

A small compartment opened after he scanned his eye using the device, behind the compartment was an iron door, which he opened using a long and intricate password. "Go, go. You two as well, it'll be two suspicious to have the top two heroes with a connection to Y/n at my house. I'll let you out as soon as they leave." He ushered them inside, but before Y/n could go in, Aizawa shoved his capture weapon into her hand and gave her a stern look. "Just in case." She nodded and went it, hiding the weapon under her suit. The door was shut behind them, leaving the trio in a dark room.

Katsuki made some sparks in his palms so that they'd find a light switch. "Holy shit..." The blond whispered after he found the switch. The room was filled with screens displaying security footage of the entire house, they could see the police force as they entered the house being led by a tall brunette detective. But the thing that caught their attention the most was a desk in the corner of the room, a desk facing a wall filled with pictures and red thread stringing some pictures together. Pictures of... "Me...?" Y/n stepped towards the desk, confusion painted on her face.

There were a couple of articles hung up, pictures from news extracts where they captured All for One holding Y/n up by the neck, a missing poster from when she was kidnapped, and then a wanted poster released after her escape. The articles were of fake sightings of her, which was a very popular topic for a couple of months after her disappearance. "He was looking for me..." She whispered, staring at the picture of him and her mother hugging on his desk. The other two joined her at the desk, skimming through the articles, while she stared at the first ever picture she'd ever seen of her mother. She knew it was her mother because they were very alike.

"Damn. He wasn't even close." Tutted Katsuki, making Y/n snort and look away. "Dude," She breathed, suppressing a smile by pursing her lips. "Kacchan..." Izuku sighed disappointedly. "What? At least you were closer." Katsuki scoffed defensively, making Y/n give him a questioning look. "He has one of these in his house too, but it's bigger. He didn't guess you were the White Rose, but he did think you went on with vigilante work-" "Kacchan!" Izuku interrupted, sending his friend a glare as he moved to check the security footage. "Okay, okay... It's double the size of this one, though." He whispered the last part before following Izuku to the computers, which earned him an even sharper glare from the number one hero.

Y/n smiled sadly to herself. 'Damn...' She cursed herself internally, the guilt she felt for leaving was nerve-wracking, but not that she's back every interaction with him doubled her guilt. Trying to put her feelings aside, she joined the other two in watching as the police force searched through the villa. Katsuki pressed a button, allowing them to listen in to the conversation between the detective and Toshinori. Y/n squinted when they entered the study, the cameras there were much more high definition, and she could finally make out the face of the detective that her father was talking to.

"Son of a bitch..." Y/n gaped, staring in disbelief. "What's wrong Y/n?" Izuku frowned, watching as she placed her palm on the back of her head. "It's that damned detective. Liu something... He's in charge of my case." She mumbled, staring at how he looked at her father with a friendly smile. "Are you sick, sir?" Liu asked, eyeing the bloodied towel that Y/n had wiped her face with earlier. Her eyes blew wide, and she bit her lip– harshly enough to draw more blood. "Oh... That. It's from an old injury, you see." Toshinori laughed it off, and Liu smiled. Unconvinced.