The Dreamwalker & The Lady

Start from the beginning

The skies in the Sakura Empire was turning into a purple mist of shadow. The shadow was indeed the one who made the battle even sinister as their swords clanked again and hit.

As 30 minutes pass by, Both kansens panted as they were both bruised from the battle.

Warspite: you are lucky, that I do not have the others to help me.. It would have been your early death for that..(pants)

Shinano: I never wanted.. a war..

As Warspite prepared her rigging to fire the carrier away, sinking her completely, a canon was heard and fired towards them.

BOOM!

It turns out, It was Amagi who fired her canon. When Shinano looked at the brown haired fox, her eyes widened in horror as she saw Amagi's dull expression and her eyes were full of horror.

Amagi: Please stop this! WHY ARE YOU EVEN FIGHTING IN THE FIRST PLACE! (Her tears was showed as she continued staring at them.)

Warspite can't help but looked at her expression with shock. Her facial expression reminds her of their fallen friend.. the Glory of The Royal Navy..

The battle halted, the sea was silent again. The mist disappeared as the skies clear up again, being blue and white.

??: Seems that I heard it right.. did I? The battle was very unexpected yet interesting.

The 3 kansens looked at the person approaching.

Amagi: Sir Albrecht!

Albrecht: Guten tag (looks at them, expressionless).

He proceeds to look at Shinano..

Albrecht: Lady Shinano, it's an honour to meet you in person. I have heard about you from the locals and those who came from the Sakura Empire..

Warspite: (thought) He.. this can't be true!! How is he alive??!

Shinano: (thought) That doesn't seem right.. (And now she speaks) Guten tag, allgemein..

Amagi: (thought) yeah I almost forgot... they were close friends back then before the war happened..

Albrecht: Since when did you learn to speak our language, Lady Shinano? (curious)

Shinano: I learned it from the other members of the Sakura Empire..

Amagi knew that Shinano was lying up to cover the pain she long beared after his loss.

Albrecht then looked up at Warspite. He didn't react however,

Albrecht: What is a member of the Royal Navy doing in the teritorry of our waters?

Warspite: I am no illusion, but I was suddenly lost here by accident.

Warspite also lied as Shinano and Amagi were suprised that seeing the first leader of the Ironblood didn't provoked her aggressive instincts towards the faction. She knew that this was the past and none were aware (except Shinano and Warspite) that the fate of the faction joining the sirens will be the very twist of history.

Albrecht: I see.. carry on. (looks at Warspite with his dead eyes) But, be sure that you aren't lying to me or you will face your early death. Even if you were an Elizabeth-class battleship, I don't care.. Do something behind my back.. this will be your deathbed.

Shinano: (whipsers) Why is he cold towards the Royal Navy..? This isn't what happened..

Amagi: (whispered back) After the Chancelllor of the Royal Navy and the Eagle Union forced Sir Albrecht to sign the "Treaty Of Versailles." He felt bitter towards the said factions.

Shinano: .....

Warspite didn't felt fear or any sort of negative emotions, instead, she felt the surge of attacking the Ironblood ship.

Albrecht: I will be taking my leave..

he proceeds to look at Shinano and Amagi..

Albrecht: be sure that she won't be spotted by the other factions here..History repeats but not the same anymore..

Both kansens looked at him with disbelief.. He knows..

He knew it..

Meanwhile,

while the scenario happened, the other 2 ironblood ships who are present were also watching over the three ships converse to each other.

??: I hate it when they have the chance to converse with Mein allgemain! Why can't I even talked to him personally??!

??: Keep that tone out Agir, Mein allgemein is always like that, negotiating with the other factions. Besides, he doesn't care for them afterall..

Agir: Now you said it, This would get my hopes up, August Von Parseval.

To be Continued..

Preview for the Next Chapter:
"The way you budged in as they please. Anyways, what brings you here in the headquarters?"

"We have detected unknown ships! Mein Allgemain!"

"What do you mean?"

"The ships are peculiar and very strange in the sight of their riggings!"

"Do not let the invaders enter our waters. The defense should be high as possible, and tell the other ships as possible. I will conduct a meeting immediately."

"Understood sir!"

...

"They have arrived.."

renn closing!!