Chapter 8- Why are you doing this to me?

Xavier's POV

I heard my phone ring while I was lounging around watching tv, I sighed and reached over as it rang a third time, pressing the answer button before bringing it to my ear. "Hello?" I said to the unknown number, I deleted most of my contacts since I don't really socialize anymore. ""X-Xavier... I-I'm lost and I-I don't know how to get home a-and I'm hurt... Please help m-me!" I heard a desperate voice, struggling to talk as they were crying. I raised an eyebrow, then instantly recognized the voice. It was Ethan... I told him to give me the name of the road, Lily Avenue was where he was, that's the other side of town!

I sighed and quickly got into my car, beginning to drive without any care in the world, I was focused on getting Ethan home safely. I speeded to the other side of town, slowing down as I came down a residential road while keeping an eye on the road names. "Kent lane, ah, lily avenue." I finally found the right street sign as I drove down the road, spotting a crying Ethan on the sidewalk. I slowly parked beside him, getting out of the car before I immediately wrapped my arms around him, "Ethan... What happened?" I asked, my voice holding pure worry. I sighed at how badly he was shaking, and the mark on his cheek looked like it badly hurt so I decided to take him to my house, "Lets get you somewhere warm and you can tell me what went on... Okay?" I received a nod from him so I took his hand and walked round the car, helping him into the passengers seat before I walked back to my side and got in.
{time skip because blah blah blah}

Ethan's POV
We pulled up outside his house and I looked over in confusion, but I didn't say anything. I just got out and followed him inside slowly... So many memories were flooding back, yet I shook it off and ignored it. He soon had me sat on a blanket near the fire, a cup of warm hot chocolate in my hands which made me smile slightly until he asked me what happened. "W-Well Elliot... Took me to his house, b-but he k-kind of kissed me.. I tried to stop him, b-but then he slapped me after I said that if he did it again I would tell everyone he cheated on Naomi... And then he hit me...a-and-" I couldn't carry on, I was in tears again and before I knew it I was in Xavier's arms, him holding me gently and letting me cry,
"Ethan... I'm so sorry... But, I need to tell you something, it's something good though." Xavier began and I looked up slightly with tear filled eyes. "Y-Yes?"
I asked and he took a soft breath, "Ethan, I hate that I kicked you out, will you... Will you be mine? For real this time?"