Chapter 4- I can't do this.

Xavier's POV

How the hell... He's Lane Wentz! Ugh this is so messed up... The guilt of kicking him out is coming back. He looks so different, why did he change his name? Is it because of his parents death?

So many thoughts were running through my head, I mean I could just move him into a different class, but that wouldn't be very good because I do still want him to be in my class so I can see him... Ugh. Why did this have to happen? And I have to say, he is pretty cute now with his blonde hair and his new name... Wait, is he still living rough? Oh my god I didn't think about that, but he looks well taken care of, did he find a new family or something? I must ask him, but I think he might hate me right now... I need to show him I care about him. The only reason I had to kick him out was because of our age difference, it was like I was his dad or something... But it would be pretty hot for him to call me 'Daddy'. God dammit. Stop thinking like this....

Ethan's POV

I ran home, actual tears in my eyes and I don't even know why. I miss him so much... And I barely even have enough money to pay for the house I'm renting anymore... Life is just plain terrible for me. I growled and slammed the front door as I got inside, my fists clenched and tears invading my vision. "Why the hell can't he just realize I miss him!!" I yelled in frustration, slamming my hand on the wall so hard I scratched my palm, blood staining the wall slightly. I sighed as I slowly calmed down, making my way to the kitchen in need of my anti-depressants. This is what I had to take ever since my parents died, once Xavier took me in, I stopped taking them since he was like family, but when he kicked me out, they had to double my dose.

I laid down on my bed with a groan, landing face first which smeared my tears all over the pillow. I had bandaged up my hand, taken my pills, and now all I wanted to do was cry myself to sleep.... And that's exactly what I did, knowing that I'd have to see Xavier again tomorrow.