Ch.19: Off We Go

Yn's POV:

I found myself packing up my belongings like I did over a year ago while I was moving into this house. Although, I like the condition I'm in right now better then before. I got most of the house done but still had the kitchen and Jakes and I's bedroom to finish.

The boxes that I got done a few days ago, were already sent down to the house in Hawaii by the Navy. It was a lot smaller, but cozier. The house was on the beach, but isolated from the nearby neighborhoods.

The outside of the house was a pretty green with a white trim. Trees hung over the house, giving it shade during the day when it was needed. In the main part of the house it was a one story with a kitchen, bathroom, living room, and Jake and Is bedroom. If you went to the door on the side of the house there was a patio.

Across from the main house, there was another structure that had a guest room, small kitchen and a bathroom. Between the two houses was a small pools and room for patio furniture.

Jake had to go into base today because of something with us moving he had to take care of a few things. During the time Jake was at work I finished the rest of boxing, with Boomer trying to help as much as he could.

I laid on the hard wood floor, because the couch was already sent down. This was the last day we were going to be here. Tomorrow? We were off to live in our new house.

After looking for a while, I finally found a few shops that I could turn into chained shops of the ones here in California. I hear the clock beep as it turns 5 and the front door open. Picking my head up ever so slightly, I see Jake walking inside.

I quickly got up and tan over to him, jumping into his arms. He chuckles as I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders and my legs found themselves hanging on his waist. His left hand goes to my back and his right hand goes to my hair, flowing down my back.

"Hi darlin'," Jake breaths in my ear.

"Hi cowboy." I mumble into his neck.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, I just missed you today."

"Well that makes sense."

I roll my eyes at his response and snuggle further into him.

Jakes POV:

I hold Yn close to me as it seems that she doesn't want to let go. I try to think of anything that might of made her this clingy right now. That's when it clicked. She was on her period.

"You wanna go lay down?" I ask Yn.

"We don't have any furniture." She mumbled once again.

"What about the heat pad? Want me to go warm that up?"

Yn pulls herself down from me and looks up at me. "It's packed away." She brings her hands up to her face and sniffed.

"You okay?"

"No." Yn takes her hands and wiped underneath her eyes. Her eyes were glossy and a little red.

"Yn."

"And-and earlier I went to get something to eat, b-but we had nothing."

I bring her into a hug and chuckle to myself at how cute it is when she's on her period. Sometimes it's funny how she acts likes like a child. (Glad it's funny for him) But other times she's like my own Tasmanian Devil.

I'm hurt thankful that it's the first option right now.

"A-and when I went to pack the cups, I-I dropped one and it b-broke."