Shes far too annoyed.

"Personal space? I wasn't even that close to you" He smirked, his rifle glinting under the sun as if mocking her as well.

She frowned "listen Bob, I understand that you havent interact with anyone outside your circle of crew but people dont usually get on someone else space and claim that they're not 'that close' to them"
She mentioned the distance between
"This is invading my personal space, which is fucking odd considering we just met"

Bob gave her a dangerous smirk, one that made her toes curl underneath her shoes. "You're really bothered about this arent you?" He took a step forward again, same smirk splattered on his lips, lazy eyes half lided and tempting.
"Tell me, pretty girl. Are you usually this easy to rile up? A mere distance had you almost blowing a fuse?"

Y/n glared, ignoring the hotness on the tip of her ears "Mere distance?! you could practically kiss me-!"

Her mouth had shut.

"And if I want to?" He was right on her face.

So close, too close, she could count the lashes that adorned his pretty eyes, could trace the scar littered like stars on the skin of his face, memorize the large one that design on the side of his head. She could capture his breath, steal it and make it her own, taste his lips and find out if he was addicting as she thought he was. She could reduce him to nothing but a wailing man, begging for anything that she could give, leashed by desperation and lust and that inferno that keeps building at ever grace of her fingertips.

Yassop squeaked at the background.

"If I want to kiss you hm?" Bob had questioned, steel eyes glancing on her parted lips. "Would you let me?"
He looked back up to her, eyes earnest, sinful, like the devil.

Y/n thought if a demon is as good as him then no wonder half of humanity drown themselves with sin.

"W-what?" She managed to let out, eyes wide and nape wet with sweat.

Bob stared at her for a little too long before smiling, all playful and fun. "Kidding." Then he took a step back "I was just teasing"

"Some odd teasing" she mumbled, turning away from him to hide the red flush on her cheeks.

"And it's Benn"

"What?" She stared at him then, refusing to look at skin peeking out of the collar of his very very tight shirt.

"My name is Benn"

"Benn" she repeated, tasting the name on her tounge, the roll of it, the feeling of saying his name like a whisper, like a wish upon the star. 

Benn is certainly an ugly name for a man who look as good as him but it is better than Bob.

"Best remember it" he titled his head on the side, as if challenging her. "You might be screaming it later"

Christ.

"What the hell?" Yassop whispered in part horror and awe, face red.

She scoffed "I can assure you honey, if somebody is doing the screaming it would be you"

"Is that so?" Benn lick his lips, eyes glinting dangerous.

"I know so" she chuckled
"Once I'm done with you not even your lovely captain can stop you for begging for more."

Benn grinned, wide, wild almost, like a feral beast waiting for a flesh to sink into.

"I look forward to it-"

"What do you look forward too, Benny benn?"

Ah there he was..

Shanks.