ep.15

THE NEXT DAY

dekus pov

Huh?? Where the fuck am I? What the fuck, why am I so dizzy... and suddenly everything came back to me, well most of the things. I turned around and I saw kachan sleeping, normal I thought, but he was shirtless?! And so was i?! Did something happen last night I can't remember.. I tried to wake kacchan up to ask him "kacchan.. kacchan!"
"What the fuck do you want nerd"
"Get up get up" He tried to get up and he opened his eyes, once he took a look at me while I was shirtless, he noticed the cuts and his gaze softened. "What?" How do I ask him without sounding like a perverttt "kacchan, uhm did something between us..happen last night?" He took some time to process what I was saying "why? Would you want something to have happened last night?" He chuckled " nothing happened need, you were drunk I would never touch you if you were drunk" well that was a relief, although not gonna lie...I wouldn't mind doing something with kacchan..

Bakugo's pov

"Is there anything else you want to ask, or should I go back to sleep now" I could feel the presence of his body next to me and that made me more relaxed "u-uh y-yeah we can go back to sleep, sorry for waking you up katsuki" Huh? That was kinda weird "deku what did you call me?"

Dekus pov

I gasped atthe sudden realization "I- UH- I DIDNT MEAN IT SORRY SORRY" I apologized thinking he was mad "it's fine nerd, I just like it more when you call me by the name you gave me" I said and he blushed a little at my words, once we both lied down again, I hugged him from behind, that made him tense up a little but he relaxed after a few seconds.

3 HOURS LATER

Bakugos pov

What time is it? 11 am.. maybe we should wake up and eat something. "Deku.." I shook his shoulder a little but he didn't wake up "deku wake up!" And he kind of twitched at my voice "yes kachan?"
"Cmom get up,we have to eat something to heal this annoying ass hungover" I said trying to get him to wake up "no kachan let's just stay in bed and cuddle, you're really warm you know that?" I swear to God that when he said that I was so close to starting to make out with him "whatever deku" and I again lied down hugging his scarred body "deku, for how long have you been clean? And I want you to be honest with me"

Dekus pov

What? That was so out of the blue "idk like 4 or 3 days" once I said those words he hugged me tigher and said "I'm proud of you" sometimes I forget we aren't in a relationship "kacchan?"
"Yeah what's up?" Oh God this is embarrassing "do you like me?"

Bakugo's pov

Well that was low key weird "what do you mean?" "Kacchan, I mean like, do you have feelings for me? In a romantic way?" I couldnt say no, but I didn't want to admit it, "I mean, do you have feeling for me?"

Deku's pov

Oh? I never really thought of that actually, I stayed silent. "Hm?" I heard that coming from kacchan as he was still hugging me from behind "do you Deku? Why aren't you speaking? You okay?" That was the moment that I realized that I in fact did have feelings for kacchan.

Bakugos pov

I couldn't tell what deku was feeling, he wasn't speaking and just got kinda worried, I slowly got in a sitting up position "deku are you okay?" He seemed like he was ignoring me until I asked him again
"Deku?"

Dekus pov

I flinched and came back to my senses "o-oh yeah s-sorry I just zoned out a bit.." What should I say? Should I tell him I like him? "Kacchan you didn't answer my question, do you have feeling for me?" I said as I turned around to face him "do you have feeling for me?" Kacchan asked again and my face went red "I don't wanna tell you" I said and slowly got up to go to the bathroom

Bakugos pov

"Where are you going" "to throw the fuck up'' he said and I giggled, did he have feeling for me? If he didn't he would have just said no right? Am I over thinking this? Whatever "deku do u want sth to eat?"

Dekus pov

Of course I don't he should already know that by now.." n-no.." I told him, I wasn't in the bathroom to throw up, but to do something he wouldn't like, the weather was cold today so I had an excuse to wear a Hoodie, that meant that my upper body would be covered, that meant that if I had new cuts, kacchan wouldn't notice.. wait what? What am I thinking about? Nonono I shouldn't be thinking about cutting myself I need to stop, focus focus.

Bakugos pov

What the hell was deku doing in the bathroom for so long? He definitely wasn't throwing up cuz u didn't hear anything since what was he doing? "Deku are you okay? What's taking so long? Do you want any help?"

Dekus pov

Fuck fuck, what should I do? Fuck it it doesn't matter "I'm good, don't come in please!" After I said that I slowly opened the drawer where I him my razors, hoping that kacchan would have left at least one razor in, but I was wrong. Whatever I'll just use the little scissors,  I opened a drawer and took them out. I was looking at them for some time until--

Bakugos pov

Huh? What did he say? I didn't hear what he said clearly, all I heard was come in so I slowly walked towards the bathroom thinking deku locked himself or something, buy I was wrong, when I got in I saw deku bended over to the sink, holding scissors,  like he was ready to cut himself, we made eye contact and I saw his eyes start to tear up, I slowly approached him, opening my arms for a hug, he dropped the scissors and stayed frozen waiting for me to hug him.

Dekus pov

I felt kacchan hug me as tears were escaping my eyes, I felt quilty, kacchan was probably traumatized by my behavior, how could someone stay here even though I'm mentally ill. "I'm sorry kacchan"
"I'm just glad it didn't happen" He said as he tightened the hug. "Come on deku let's go lie down."