ep 10

Bakugos pov

When I put him to sleep, I changed ands slept next to him, hugging him tight.

THE NEXT DAY

deku's pov

What the fuck.. how did I get here.. didn't I pass out or something.. what's going on..."Are you awake?" Said kachan "uh..yeah? What happened last night?" I was so puzzled "do you seriously not remember anything?" He asked in a serious tone "no I don't think so..I just remember going for a walk and then- oh. Yeah no I remember everything"

Bakugos pov

"Right.. so how do you explain 'doing drugs, smoking, drinking' huh?" Not gonna lie, i was mad ,because what the fuck.

Dekus pov:

Why did I have to say that ughh. "Kachan you know I didn't mean that, I was just joking around" I said getting up to go to the bathroom "Deku just tell me the fucking truth, what the hell is going on? What did u take last night? You know it could be dangerous for you"

Bakugo's pov

Why is he so fucking careless "kacchan it doesn't matter, I'm going to the bathroom" he said and he closed the bathroom door, locking it. "Huh? Deku why did u lock the door?"

Deku's pov

"I'm just taking a shower and I don't want you to come on" of course I wasn't taking a shower, I was going to cut.

Bakugos pov

"Deku open the fucking door, I know you aren't taking a shower what the hell are you gonna do?"
And I heard him unlock the door

Dekus pov

I opened the door and said "if you don't like whatever the fuck I have going on in my life, then you can fucking leave, I do not care what you think of me, I do not want your help and I surely do not want you here, do you understand?"and I closed and locked the door again, then opening my drawer where I keep all my blades, but they were all missing? I didn't use all of them what the fuck?

Bakugos pov

I was left in shock after he said that but that's not what mattered right now, he was probably trying to cut himself, good thing I found the blades in the drawer and took them out. After seconds I heard a loud noise "deku what was that?"