" Is that what you think ?! you were insulting me, even you thought how I felt when ananya humiliated me in front of guests and you stayed QUIET!!" mom yelled at dad.

"Don't shout on me!! " Dad shouted back.

" Please, you know right because of you becoming a jerk we have fought for silly reason. "mom said, I wanted to interrupt but couldn't do it.

He held mom's arm and she gasped. "you are the the reason, because of you, I am always insulted " his grip was harsh.

"You are not the person whom I used to love , I thought you changed ? "
"Yes!! I am not changed , I am that same jerk who was before he is now!!!"dad left her arm harshly and turned other side.

"I don't want to hear anything, i am fed up with this, i am getting a divorce with you " mom said angrily ,while wiping her tears .
" I don't want to live with you too!!, i am going myself to ask the lawyer to appeal for divorce." dad said it .

Saying this dhrisha walked out from her room ,seeing this I went to father ."Dad, is really mom going? " abhi saw him, without thinking to answer his question, he walked from his house and went outside.

I never thought that on my birthday I am going to get this gift, it hurts when your mom and dad try to get divorced. And it was true.

Author pov:
Next day they went in court for divorce . The court had decided to give them divorce but when they saw dhruv they asked his age, after court hearing they decided to give dhruv a chance to choose his mother or father. Dhruv was confused so the court wanted to give time but Abhinay Interfered "your honour, dhruv will be happy to live with me because i am his father and i have all the Capabilities to fulfill any wish of dhruv." he said Confidently looking at the judge.

"Your honour, dhruv is my child too, even if... i...don't have much wealth but i love my child so your honour please....i request you to give the custody to me ." dhrisha pleaded .

When they were fighting for custody for him . Ananya came near dhruv and whispered in dhruv's ear something .

"Dhruv, child you are free to choose with whom you want to live ." the judge said looking at him .
Dhruv was turning his head to his mother side and then father side , and he said " if they get divorced, will I be able to meet them both ? Even if they are seperated ?." the judge nodded in yes .

Dhruv walked to his father side and stood there. Dhrisha was shocked, she looked in dhruv eyes , but he was looking down.
She came near dhruv ,meanwhile court gave the custody to abhinay. He was giving a smirk smile to avyan. avyan said nothing. Dhrisha kissed dhruv forehead and assured him that he can meet her anytime he want, giving him a weak smile and went to her sister . Abhinay came towards dhruv and patted his shoulder.

Dhruv looked at him but he was looking at dhrisha, her eyes were teary , if she didn't went now , she would have cried.

" Let's go dhruv ." abhinay told dhruv and they went.

Dhruv pov:
Dad went to deal with some work . When some people came barging inside his house, i was alone with my robot dog, roby. , the man told that "where is your father?" I didn't said anything. "Where is your FATHER? " He said in rage .

"H..he went for a deal in office ." i told him. "Do you know kid where he kept the formula of this thing . "He showed me a picture and i knew it what it was, but I lied. " tell him ,that his friends were here and wanted their things back ,if we came again next time, he will regret it ."

He was holding my collar, he left my collor and jerked back the man left with his people, i was very scared. Roby came near me and licked my face. I decided to tell this to dad but i ..was not able to .