Random Stuff For Danger Force Season 3!

Start from the beginning

Chapa:(Voice cracking)"That was beautiful. Thank you. And in return, let me give you something."

Chapa lets go of Bose's hand and beckons with her finger for Bose to come closer.

Chapa:"Come closer."

Bose leans in a bit.

Chapa beckons with her finger again.

Chapa:"Closer."

Bose leans in some more, kinda scared.

Chapa places a hand on Bose's cheek and softly and gently caresses it as she softly and gently looks Bose in the eyes. Bose is confused, not knowing what was going on right now. Chapa then puts her finger under Bose's chin, gently pulls his head toward hers, leans in, closes her eyes, and puckers up her lips. Bose's eyes, my eyes, my sister's eyes, and the rest of the Chose fans in the world's eyes widen and a little smile is on our lips, showing our realization and shock of what is about to happen.

Chapa kisses Bose.

On the lips.

The sound they play when people on tv kiss plays. The 'Ooo' sound plays.

While the Chiles and Bomika fans through an ax through the tv, the Chose fans faint.

Me:(Bursting from intense happiness; holding onto my sister)"Sis, I-I think I'm gonna faint!"

My Sister:"Just keep holding onto me."

And as for Bose, well, Bose thought he really might have blacked out for a second. The girl of his dreams is kissing him. But not in his daydreams or dreams this time it happened in real life. He has waited for this moment for 3 years, and now that it is here he is already lost. Bose smiled through the kiss, closed his eyes, and kissed back. Bose put his hands on Chapa's cheeks. Chapa put her hands on Bose's cheeks. Bose quivered in delight. He sighed in pure bliss against Chapa's lips. For a long time, Bose wanted this to happen. And now it's happening. Oh boy, Bose is sure in seventh heaven. Bose felt as though he could thrive forever in that moment. Sure, jail might not be the most romantic place for a first kiss, but for Chapa, Bose, me, my sister, and the rest of the Chose fans in the world...

It was perfect.

I tell this to the people at school who don't watch Danger Force.

Their response.

(Sarcastically)"Mm, so romantic."

The kiss was warm, soft, gentle, tender, caring, and passionate like a butterfly's wings. As Chapa moved her sweet, warm, soft, pretty, pink, plump lips against Bose's lips and softly massaged them between hers, Bose felt like he was in heaven.

Bose:(In his head)"Her lips are so soft...This is amazing! This is like a dream! What I've always been fantasizing about came true! My body is feeling so much delight! I can feel the pleasure surging through my body! It's as if I've been waiting for this for so long!...Oh wait...I have...Ha ha!"

After a while Bose and Chapa run out of breath, break the kiss, lean their foreheads against each other, and smile.

Chapa:"I don't think friends do that."

Bose chuckles.

Bose:"Nope, they defintely don't." 

Suddenly, the two lovebirds heard the twins behind them.

The Twins:(Teasing)"Ooooh!"

Bose and Chapa blush and turn to look at the twins who have smug looks on their faces.

Chapa:"How-how long have you guys been standing there?"

Mika:"Long enough to see you two kiiissssss~!"