Random Stuff For Danger Force Season 3!

Start from the beginning

Bank Teller:"Will that be from your savings or your checking account, sir?"

Bose:"Uhh, savings."

Bank Teller:"May I please see some identification?"

Bose:"Sure.(takes out a card and gives it to the bank teller)Here ya go."

Bank Teller:"Thank you."

Bose's driver's license card is shown. As the bank teller types on the cash register, Bose lifts up the sock on his head and give the twins a thumbs up. The twins-who are also wearing socks on their heads-sarcastically return the thumbs up and roll their eyes.

Bank Teller:"...Sir, we are showing a balance of zero dollars and zero cents from both of your accounts."

Bose:"Oh."

Bank Teller:"Next!"

Bose, Miles, and Mika walk out of the bank.

Bose:"Well, that went better than expected."

Miles:(Sarcastically)"Yeah! I didn't think we'd get Chapa out of jail this fast!"

Bose's eyes rip through the sock.

Later Bose decides to break Chapa out of jail by himself.

Bose goes to Swellview prison and bribes Officer Walnut with doughnuts.

Officer Walnut:"Alright, you can go see Chapa."

Bose:"Yes! Oh! Wait! Before I go see her..."

Bose takes out a cologne spray bottle, sprays it around himself, and twirls in it.

Officer Walnut:"You're twirling in a cologne cloud?! Who are you?"

Bose goes to see Chapa.

Chapa is sitting on her prison bench, playing the harmonica.

Bose:(Off screen; From a distance)"Chapa!"

Chapa thinks she is hearing things.

Chapa:"Oh, I can still hear Bose's sweet little voice."

Chapa continues to play her harmonica 

Bose:(Off screen; Now closer)"Chapa!"

Chapa realizes she is not hearing things

Chapa:"Wait, that's not in my head. That's really happening."

Chapa puts her harmonica down and turns to see Bose run in front of her cell door.

Bose:"Chapa!"

Chapa:"Bose!"

Chapa gets up, runs to her cell door, and puts her hands on the bars.

Chapa:"What are you doing here?"

Bose reaches in between the bars and grabs Chapa's hand.

Bose:"I'm here to bust you out of here."

Bose blushes.

Bose:"And...to tell you something...well...sing you something...I've been feeling for you for 3 years now."

Bose clears his throat, and starts to sing as he looks deep into Chapa eyes and squeezes her hand.

Bose:(Singing)"I think about you every morning when I open my eyes I think about you every evening when I turn out the lights I think about you every moment every day of my life you're on my mind all the time it's true I think about you you you you you I think about you you you you you."

While Bose is singing Chapa's face lights up, she blushes, she smiles really big, her eyes sparkle in delight, and well up with tears of joy. As Bose finishes singing, he looks expectantly at a misty eyed Chapa. She sniffs.