"Ryujin."

"You were one of those who didn't sleep with her, right?"

I nodded and Yeji arched an eyebrow.

"So what's your guess?"

"You can touch if you want, baby." Yeji said smugly and I replied with my voice cracking.

"Um... 9.3?"

Maddie looked at Yeji, who was biting her lip and then took her arm off her shoulders.

"So, who's right, Captain?" She joked and Yeji smiled before turning back to us.

"She's right." She said and pointed at me.

I frowned but smiled. I knew I had a good memory, ha!

"Well done, freshman!"

"Wait, what's your name again?" Yeji asked me and smiled before turning to Maddie. "Can I go back to practice or do you want a quickie behind the bleachers?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Next time, Yi."

Yi!?!???

Yeji spanked her before running back to her teammates.

"Alright, you, the one who said eight, you're out. Maybe you'll try out next year, bye!"

Maddie fluttered her eyelashes at Georgia, who looked like she was about to cry.

"We won't be practicing today, since none of you are in athletic clothes and-"

"When will we know who wins?"

"Tonight at the party. It starts at eight o'clock. I'm not going to tell you where it is, since you should know. If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't bother showing up at the TDC house, dammit!"

I chuckled and she pursed her lips. Before speaking again.

"Dress hot, preferably in a short skirt and heels, you need to be sexy."

We all nodded and agreed, before Maddie told us we could either stay and watch practice or go to the rooms. We ended up watching practice until seven, then Maddie dismissed us and reminded us to go to the party.

"Hey, wait... Frosh!" Maddie said and grabbed my shoulder, I turned around and smiled at her. "Are you sure you're not a virgin? Because you look a little innocent to me."

What does virginity have to do with anything after all?

"Um, yes."

She narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms.

"And how can you prove it? Did you do something with someone here?"

"Um... Yeji?" I said in panic.

"Ah... Really?"

I nodded confidently.

"Yeji!" She shouted and motioned for her to come closer again.

Oh fuck! No, no, no, no, please!

She ran towards us, sweaty, breathing heavy and very hot.

"What's wrong?" She said smiling once again. I really wanted to wipe that smile off her face.

"This cute little frosh says she's done things with you and that she's not a virgin. Can you confirm that? You know the rules."

"Uhm yeah, don't worry. She has a cute little mouth." She said and I felt a knot in my stomach at her words.

And then she decided to make things worse by dragging her thumb across my bottom lip to prove her point.

"Well then great, see you tonight frosh! You too!"