12

"Love should never hurt."

>Meanwhile<
>Taehyung's POV<

"What's with the long face, Taehyung? Wouldn't you be happy we're going to torture someone?" Yoongi asked, confused.

"I'm not insane like you, hyung." I rolled my eyes, trying to look outside the limo windows.

"Are you upset about Vick attacking yesterday? Cause I'm sure as hell am." Namjoon growled from his seat.

"How the fuck did Vick know where we lived? He's never gotten this close before-"

I abruptly slammed my fist on the window, startling both my hyungs.

"We're gonna find out today. I'm tired of his bullshit." I grumbled.

My hyungs nodded. "Whatever you say."

I sighed deeply, leaning my head against the cool window, my thoughts revolving around my bunny, Jungkook.

I knew it was never right to not tell Jungkook about Vick and his actions, I didn't want to worry him...he's already been through so much...I don't want him to stress about being in fear that Vick might attack. That bastard was lucky he got away, shooting him in the shoulder felt so good.

I wasn't going to let him hurt me, or my loved ones anymore, I am not leaving without knowing where Vick is.

"We have arrived, Mr. Kim." Tony informed, the limo stopping.

"Thanks, Tony. Just wait in the car until we come back." I instructed, stepping out of the car and into the gravel driveway.

We kept our victim here since this house was far off in the countryside, no one would hear his screams for miles.

"Let's kick some ass." Yoongi smirked, cracking his knuckles.

Namjoon and I rolled our eyes, opening the creaky door to already hear commotion going on. We headed down into the dusty basement where 2 of my men already stood, occasionally punching one of Vick's men who couldn't outrun us.

"Well, look who it is," the man immediately sneered once we entered his sight.

I quickly walked towards him and gripped his chin, I meant business.

"You know why I'm here, Xinjiang. Give me the information I want, or I'll personally burn each limb of your body." I threatened darkly, staring into his dull eyes.

"You think that scares me, V? You won't get shit out of me," Xin spat.

I raised an eyebrow. "Okay. RM, lighter please." I asked, holding out my hand to which a lighter was placed.

I started the lighter, staring at the pretty small flame before positioning it above his right hand.

"Tell me where Vick is," I said lowly.

Xin glared. "Never, bitch." He snarled.

I didn't hesitate to press the lighter to his index finger, watching as it went red, the skin peeling off, oozing blood from it.