10

"Hidden behind shiny lights and jewelry..."

>1 month later<
>Author's POV<

"And you're positive that he'll be there?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

Hoseok nodded. "Yes, V. He'll be there, your promotional ceremony is a big thing. Vick will want to be there to ruin it."

"If he's there...then we'll be able to kill that son of a bitch." Taehyung growled darkly.

Hoseok nodded. "Me and the rest of your men will be scouting the area, and we'll let you know if anything happens, public or not." Hoseok affirmed. 

"Thanks, Hoseok. You are dismissed." Taehyung waved his hand. 

His right hand hitman bowed then left. Taehyung rubbed his chin thoughtfully, if Hoseok's assumption was right, Vick would be taken down and all of this fear and anger would be gone, finally. 

Taehyung puckered his lips, picking up his phone. "Namjoon, get Yoongi and meet in my office, please." He said over the phone. 

Not long after, Namjoon and Yoongi entered his office. 

"What's up, Tae? Anything new?" Namjoon asked, closing the door securely.

"Yes, you guys know tomorrow is my promotion ceremony." Taehyung began. 

"It's funny how you got an even higher position, aren't you already the CEO?" Yoongi snickered. 

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "We believe Vick is going to be there, I need you two to be with me tomorrow just in case it gets ugly." 

"Oh yes, finally! I need some action." Yoongi whistled. 

"How many people will there be at the event?" Namjoon questioned. 

"Just the media and my employees. A nice enough crowd to hide in." Taehyung stated. 

"Alright, sounds good." 

"Yeah! I finally got to beat some people's asses." Yoongi grinned, cracking his knuckles. 

"Three things you like in this world, Park Jimin, sleeping and beating people's asses." Namjoon muttered, shaking his head. 

"You know it." Yoongi smirked, following Namjoon out of the office. 

Taehyung chuckled at his hyungs then sighed, worried that Vick wasn't going to be there and all of this preparation was going to waste. However, Vick could be there and it'll end everything. Now that sounded like a good plan. 

Taehyung got startled by a soft knock, and he quickly cleared his throat. 

"Come in, " he said, composing himself. 

The door opened and two big doe eyes stared back at him, a warm smile on those rosy lips. 

"Bunny!" Taehyung exclaimed happily. 

Jungkook smiled gently. "Good afternoon, sugar~ I brought you lunch." 

"Aww, bun, you shouldn't have." Taehyung smiled.