03

"Friendship can be found in the darkest parts of life."

>Author's POV<

Jungkook yawned, rolling to his side, sighing in content. He was sleeping very comfortably, never in his life has he slept in before. This blissful state was quickly interrupted though by a soft knock. The younger groaned softly, covering his ears, hoping the knock wouldn't happen again.

Yet it did, a soft voice speaking up as well. "Hello? May I come in, sir?"

Jungkook groaned again. "What is it?" He called out roughly.

"It's time for lunch, sir." She said through the door.

Jungkook sprung up in shock, rushing to open the door. "Wait, what??! Lunch?!" He exclaimed.

"Yes, sir. Everyone is waiting for you downstairs." The maid informed, gesturing for the younger to follow her.

Jungkook gulped in embarrassment, why did he sleep in?? "O-Okay..." He replied quietly.

"Follow me," she nodded, leading the younger downstairs.

"Afternoon, sleephead!~" Jimin giggled once the younger one stepped into the dining room.

Jungkook wished a hole would swallow him up as pairs of eyes stare at him, the only ones he could recognize was Jimin and Taehyung.

"Though you'd never wake up," Jimin teased playfully.

Before Jungkook could apologize, Taehyung tapped the seat next to him. "Come eat something,"

Jungkook bowed, skittishly sitting on the chair, looking down in embarrassment, cheeks flaming red. A plate of salad was immediately placed in front of the younger, who began to eat to avoid the curious eyes burning into him.

"Can you all stop staring at me?" Jungkook muttered as the stares continued, eyes widening when his plate of salad was replaced with a steamy soup.

"Sorry, we've just never met you before. May I ask who you are?" One of the males asked kindly, his hair a glossy black.

Jungkook scooped a bit of soup before speaking. "I'm not comfortable sharing my name just yet. Can you all introduce yourselves first?"

"Of course, my name is Kim Seokjin, age 25 and looking as young as ever." The man smiled brightly.

Jungkook blinked in surprise at Jin's introduction then looked to the male next to him.

"My name is Kim Namjoon, age 23, boyfriend to this perfect boy." Namjoon smiled as he pecked Jin's cheek.

"I use the name Suga, I prefer you not to know my real name yet." One of the males spoke dully, a emotionless expression on his sharp features.

"Yoongi..." Jimin warned gently and the younger was shocked to see Suga immediately soften once the two locked eyes.

"Sorry, dumpling." He said softly, kissing the back of Jimin's hand.

"So...you all are in relationships?" Jungkook assumed.

Jin laughed. "Yes, except Taehyung, who needs to man up and date again." Taehyung just glared playfully at his hyung and continued to eat which surprised Jungkook, he thought the older would say he was his boyfriend.