04

"No star is brighter than you,"

>2 weeks later<

Jungkook groaned painfully, ranking his fingers through his messy hair locks as YOU JUST DIED flashed on the computer screen.

"Fucking hell, this game is rigged, I shot him in the head first!" The younger groaned loudly, massaging his aching head.

"Food's here, sir." A maid said as she placed a plate of snacks near the latter.

"Thank you, Nan. You are dismissed." Jungkook smiled back at her then turned back to his game.

For the past two weeks, he's been adjusting to his new, surprisingly good life. When Taehyung told him about the arcade room on the second floor, it's where the younger's been spending all his time. Besides, he doesn't do much, Jungkook only leaves to sleep or when Taehyung is taking a break from work.

Jungkook has talked to the others a few times and feels like he can really make friends with them, but he's still a bit cautious. It's just hard to believe all of this is true, he has plenty to eat, do and has Taehyung, who is probably the nicest, most handsome man he's ever met. Just thinking of his name makes the younger's heart skip a beat.

Yet, Jungkook scolded himself for feeling like this, it feels weird, he still doesn't know what these feelings are. Jungkook just shook his head before starting a new game, getting immersed quickly into it.

"There you go--wait! Idiot! Got yourself killed," Jungkook rolled his eyes at his bad teammates.

It wasn't long before Jungkook's eyes began to burn excessively, alerting him it was time to take a break. The younger rubbed his sore eyes, deciding to go outside and read for some relief. Jungkook stretched, walking out of the large room and exited into the hallway, unexpectedly bumping into someone in the process.

"I'm sorry--" Jungkook backed off, his body tensing when he stared at the person in front of him. It was the man who he last served when he lived at that hell of a bar.

The man grinned. "Hey! It's you! Amazing blowjob guy!"

Jungkook winced, he certainly didn't want to remember the life he had before, however it seems those memories will never leave him.

"Yeah..." Jungkook mumbled, trying to move away from the guy, but he gripped his arm tightly.

"What the hell? Let me go," the younger one grunted.

"Are you still doing your services? I could really use your mouth right now." The man chuckled, using his other hand to caress Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook pulled away. "Don't fucking touch me." He hissed.

"Come on, I'll even fuck you after if you want. I'm sure Taehyung wouldn't mind--"

"I wouldn't mind, what?" A husky voice snapped. Jungkook felt relief enter his body when Taehyung stepped into view.

The man quickly let go of the younger who immediately hurried to hide behind Taehyung.

"What's going on here, Buyuk?" Taehyung questioned with a slight glare.

"Nothing Mr. Kim, this cutie here was just lost." Buyuk winked at Jungkook.