14

"Who knew love could save me?"

>2 years later<
>Taehyung's POV<

I yawned a bit as I closed a folder full of files, I had finally finished my work for the day.

"Were you able to get those files done, Tae?" Yoongi asked as he opened my office door. 

"Yup, here you go, that should be all for today." I reported. 

Yoongi nodded. "Okay, I'll see you at the dinner table." 

"Sounds good, I think Jimin's making ramen and my bun's making a kimchi course meal." I chuckled. 

Yoongi chuckled too, shaking his head and left my office. 

I quickly closed my laptop, leaving my office too as I walked down the hallway, already hearing squeals and loud conversations which made me smile. 

"NOO, LET GO OF MY DOLL, JUNE-AH!" A little voice yelled. 

"YOUR DOLL NEEDS A NEW DRESS!" Another little voice yelled back. 

"EOMMA!" They both screamed. 

"Liz, let go of your sister's doll! If she doesn't want a new dress, that's okay." Jungkook's voice said as I entered the kitchen and saw the chaos. 

Our adopted 6 year old twin girls were once fighting over a doll now squealed and hurried over to me. 

"APPA!" They squealed happily, jumping into my arms. 

I chuckled, kissing both of their heads. “Were you two bothering your eomma?" 

"No, appa." They shook their heads innocently. 

"Luna, go say hi to your appa," Jungkook murmured to our recently adopted daughter, Luna, who was clinging to his leg.

Luna was still getting used to all of us, she stuck to my husband more but she's very sweet. Luna hesitated then quietly walked to us. 

I smiled gently, moving the twins to my other arm and held my other one for her. "Hi, my precious moon, how are you?" 

Luna smiled shyly. “Good, appa." 

She then hugged me and I carried them all in my arms, loving how they all squealed happily. 

"Okay, girls, wash up and sit at the table please." Jungkook ordered once I set our children down on the floor. 

"Yes, eomma." They said and giggled as they all walked towards the bathroom. 

I wrapped my arm around my lover's tiny waist as he cooked dinner. 

I kissed his cheek. “How's my bunny?" 

"Frustrated, I can't get this sauce right." He pouted cutely. 

"You remembered to check the salt and sugar right?" I teased. 

"I did! Let's just hope it goes well," he huffed then turned to peck my lips, "how are you, babe?"