08

"Some things never fade,"

>4 days later<
>Taehyung's POV<

"Would you like any snacks or drinks, sir?" The flight attendant asked me formally.

I smiled, shaking my head. "No, thank you."

She bowed then walked off to the other aisles.

I sighed deeply, staring out the airplane's small window, the big blue sky all I could see. I hope this flight goes by fast...I desperately want to see my bunny, who knew 4 days apart could be so hard. I guess I got used to him always being by my side while I eat, work and sleep. I missed his humor, sassy attitude, and beautiful smiles. I can't wait to hug and kiss those pretty, soft red lips–

"Mr. Kim?" I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to see my assistant.

"What's up, Mark?" I raised an eyebrow.

"May I...?" He gestured to the empty seat beside me and I nodded in response.

"Ahem, sorry to interrupt you Mr. Kim, but I've got some news," Mark affirmed, nervously pulling at his tux tie.

I straightened my back. "Give me the details."

"W-Well...five employees resigned this week, because they were threatened, even outside of work." Mark informed sadly. 

I curled my fist. "How are Vick's men getting inside when I have my men guarding the company building 24/7?" I huffed angrily. 

"I-I don't know sir...it's like someone's on the inside." Mark trailed off. 

"What are you implying, Mark?" I questioned. 

"Sir, have you ever considered one of your employees that might be working for Vick?" 

"Are you ridiculous? My employees are loyal, especially the ones who work at my house, I just don't let anyone in." I scoffed. 

"I suppose you're right. I just want you to be careful. Especially since you have Jungkook now. If Vick found out..." 

"Which he won't," I clenched my teeth at the thought of my ex-husband seeing my bunny, "he'll never know of Jungkook. I'll end Vick before that." I vowed bleakly. 

"Sounds like a plan, sir. What would you like for me to do once we get home?" 

"I want you to talk to some of our clients to get some more details on Vick's whereabouts and keep the office building in check, I'll be working from home for a bit." 

Mark grinned cheekily. "It's nice to see you so anxious to get home to your lover, Mr. Kim. Who knew you could be so soft~" 

"I know how to kill someone in 3 different ways, want me to show you?" I narrowed my eyes. 

Mark gulped. "S-Sorry, Mr. Kim." 

I waved my hand. "You're dismissed." 

Mark swiftly got up, bowing. "Yes, Mr. Kim." 

I frowned once he left, his words left so many buzzing questions in my head.