02

"Doors will open and close; remember to choose wisely, you might lose a chance of happiness."

>Jungkook's POV<

I groaned, my eyes fluttering open as I breathed, it hurt to breathe, it burned. My mind was so fuzzy, I reached up, gingerly massaging my aching head.

"Where am I...?" I mumbled, my whole body freezing once I realized I was laying on a very soft, silky bed.

I whirled around, breathing unsteady, where was I? This wasn't my room...my room isn't this fancy...wait, I remember...I got, sold...I gritted my teeth, why does this have to happen to me?!?

Why can't I live a normal, happy life?!

"I need to get out of here," I hissed, no way was I going to be someone's toy who can do whatever the hell they wanted with me. I quickly sprung out of the bed, ignoring my dizziness as I rushed to see if I could escape from the window.

"Damn it," I cursed, I must be in a mansion, it looks like I'm on the 3rd floor. I can use the door, I'll just have to keep running, maybe hide somewhere.

Without thinking, I whipped open the large door, peeking out to see I was located in a hallway. I glanced to my left, fear entering my veins as someone was standing there down the hallway. The small male locked eyes with me but that didn't stop me from running down the other side of the hallway.

"Hey! Where are you going??!" I ignored his words, running like there was no tomorrow down the hallway till I reached some stairs, up here, I could see the front door, my freedom.

"Hey! Wait!" The small male yelled from behind.

I exhaled sharply, rushing quickly down the long stairs, yet I walked too fast; halfway through I tripped, falling harshly onto the stairs, rolling until I landed on the chilled flooring.

I moaned in pain but I can't stop now. I scrambled up to my feet and bolted towards the front door.

"Wait!" The small male yelled again.

I spared him a backwards glance which I soon regretted cause when I glanced forward again, I slammed into a body.

I yelped, my body being saved from the impact since I crashed and fell on a someone's chest.

I blinked rapidly, only to gawk once I stared at the man holding me.

The man in front of me breathed heavily, a smirk plastered on his lips as he whispered. "You don't even know my name, yet you're already falling for me?"

My breath caught. "W-What...?" I stuttered, swiftly pushing off of him to leap onto my feet.

He smirked again, standing up as well, stepping closer to me.

"Don't touch me." I snarked immediately, backing away from his presence.

The man chuckled. "Cute and feisty, I see." He grinned.

I scowled in disgust, he was gorgeous yet a pervert, he must be my "owner".

"Sorry about that, Taehyung! He just started running out of nowhere!" The small male from earlier gasped out as he settled next to us, panting.