Iron's and Iwa's princesses

Sup, we will continue with the spar. A mission to Iron and a meeting with one Iwa princess. Hopefully I can add another princess in this chapter but oh well. 

---

"Speech" - when a human speaks
'Thinking' - when a human speaks
"bold" - when a bijuu/summon speaks
'bold' - when a bijuu/summon speaks

---

When Danzo said "Hajime", chaos occured. Fu and Torune used their experience working together, Fu jumped back whilst Torune called out 'Extreme hidden jutsu: Poison cloud jutsu', using the poison from his insects to form a mist and sent it to Naruto whilst Fu used this opurtunity and shot out multiple kunai with explosive notes on the end. Whilst they have done that, Naruto thought of a plan that could desable an Aburame and a Yamanaka.

First he used 2 one-handed seals and called in his mind 'Fire style: Fire flame wave' and then made 1 shadow clone. He quickly without handseals produced another jutsu called 'Wind style: great breakthrough' whilst the one other clone made a risky move for using the storm release 'Storm style: electromagnetic downpour'. This has made Torune look at him for a second too long giving Naruto an opurtunity to use 'Lightning style: Electric protectioni' to hit him in the chest. Fu on the other hand got his tanto and rushed at Naruto, the blond though brought out his 2 swords, his mothers and the nidaims. This caused Danzo's eyes to widen for a fraction, he was impressed how Naruto was doing and especially dealing with the poisonous rinkaichu that Torune has.

The kenjutsu fight between Naruto and Fu started with Fu hoping to overpower him then suddenly try giving a crippling blow to Naruto. Naruto blocked the tanto, and pushed electrical chakra to the Raijin no Ken and spit out a 'Water style: water wave' and infused his katana in it causing Fu to lose consiousness for a couple of seconds but it was enough for Naruto to place a paralises seal onto Fu, making him unable to continue.

Whilst the original was fighting Fu, the clone of Naruto continued to pressure Torune making him use one of the most deadliest jutsu in his arsenal 'Extreme hidden jutsu: jar of poison technique'. A massive barrier was surrounded around the clone of Naruto, but Naruto just smirked saying a couple of words that will make one explosive maniach wet himself 'Explosion release: art of the hundrade bombs'. When the explosion happened, Torune jumped away to see a massive 30m radius of a crater with non of his rinkaichu that are said to multiple at an exponential rate to die off. Then he felt a seal to be place on his back due to his shock which too imobalised him.

Clapping came from the side, as Danzo walked there to Naruto he said "Well done Naruto, I am truly amazed. I would rank Fu and Torune to be ranked at A rank if they work together. But why didn't you kill them?" 

Naruto had a small frown "Danzo-sensei, why would I kill capable shinobi like them. Torune from what I saw has a rare species of insects called Rinkaichu which are really poisonous and can eat through most materials. Fu from my observation is more of a kenjutsu, long range fighter, as a Yamanaka he is most useful in interigations, information gathering but also chaos creation. And remember this Danzo-sensei, I only need one touch and I can place a seal that can make you explode by increase water in the system or a seal that can be used as a permenant genjutsu until the seal is taken off properly." Danzo smirked to that.

"Well done Naruto, your skills with seals is truly an amazing gift. Continuing on, I see you concentrate of ninjutsu, kenjutsu and fuin taijutsu. From the report Anko-san gave me, you are proficient in the normal taijutsu and have the speed of mid Jonin without your seals." He also remembered the joke Anko said that they want to get all of the swords of the hidden mist just for the fun of it, but in reality that can say a lot when a group of 2 can get those swords. A truly scary defence tactic. "I know you use the 2 katanas, but I want you to be proficient with more weapons incase you lose one or you have a tanto or another sword available at that time." Naruto gave a nod to it. So they continued training and Danzo gave Naruto some poisons for him to try to adjust to, they are the basics and they will build up. Danzo was impressed by Naruto's skill and persistance.