The collector

"Speech" - when a human speaks
'Thinking' - when a human speaks
"bold" - when a bijuu/summon speaks
'bold' - when a bijuu/summon speaks

----------------

Yo this is my firsts Naruto what if story so yeah, also wont really describe characters that are commonly known e.g. rookie 9. Anyways I hope you enjoy this.

----------------

A 12 year old blond boy wearing black anbu trousers, black jumpsuit with orange stripes going down on the sides, black shinobi sandals and a mask covering his lover half of his face was walking in the night at the clan district. Why you may ask? Simple, the clans usually bin their old scrolls because they re-write them for preservation purposes. However, the blond named Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze the jinchuriki of the 9 tails demon fox Kurama was looking through the clan bins for those scrolls and other valuable's. Going to the Nara clan bin he rumaged around finding 2 scrolls of their shadow imitation being a D and B ranks, which he luckily didn't have. 

He continued for another 1 hour with looking at multiple clans and the library bins and it was one of his lucky nights. 27 ninjutsu scrolls; 2 E ranks, 9 D ranks, 11 C ranks, 4 B ranks and 1 A rank. 7 genjutsu scrolls; 3 D ranks, 2 B ranks and 1 A rank. 9 taijutsu scrolls; 4 Hyuuga, 2 Aburame and 3 from Akimichi. His biggest catch of the night was a fuinjutsu scroll for sealing away chakra pathways and how to do it with your own chakra.

He left for his base of operations which was underneath the village, he still remembered the day he created this place...

Flashback

Naruto is 9 years old and his collection didn't fit into his appartament anymore even using sealing scrolls to store them. He had around 10,000 scrolls for nin, tai, gen, fuin and kenjutsu. He had them all sealed away in different scrolls to show where they originated from such as clan, village, or general ones. 

From a young age he was interested in fuinjutsu and came up with an idea to have a base where he can train and store all of the items. He knows the shadow clone technique and with the help of some wind and earth jutsu he created a base of operations under Konoha. It took him multiple months to create seals so the use of chakra wont be detected by sensor ninjas and silencing seals. After 1 year of creating the base he started to live there and having a clone in his appartament to keep up appearances.

Flashback end

... to this day he still expands it and has multiple different seals like chakra absorbing to not have anyone find the base, teleportation seals similar to Hariashan, sound councelling seals, seals that make the training field restore every hour if destroyed, seals that dont allow the decay of scrolls and many more.

The base has a training field which is the size of 2 football pitches, a swimming pool with a waterfall for elemental and chakra control, training dummies and much more. The library was split by 4 levels and had study levels on each floor, the base floor where all ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, kenjutsu, medical-jutsu and fuinjutsu that where not clan specific but where also seperated by their level from E-A and a secton for non shinobi subjects such as science, history, politics, geography and much more. The second floor where all clan scrolls from the use of Kekkei Genkai to their secret techniques and thier styles. The third floor was every jutsu especially fuinjutsu was stored that Naruto created or changed such as his fathers rasengan that he can use elements in. The fourth floor had S rank scrolls which are clan secret styles/kekkei genkai, summoning contracts which he had three but not signed such as gambling bears, crows and black cats from the Uchiha. That floor is the most protected allowing only Naruto to get through and use it. He also had a place where he stored all of the artifacts and weapons he collected and it was too protected from prying eyes. The living quaters has 2 bedrooms, a toilet with a bathroom, and a chilling area where the kitchen is located too.