Showing who the Hokage is

"Speech" - when a human speaks
'Thinking' - when a human speaks
"bold" - when a bijuu/summon speaks
'bold' - when a bijuu/summon speaks

----------------

New chapter, I hope you all enjoy.

----------------

It was nearly 6pm and all of the council members where in the council meeting chambers. They heard that it was the hokage who called it,  they thought it could be about the demon brat having a couple of elemental releases that he taught himself. But no one expected what will happen.

The Hokage entered releasing KI which made everyone stop what they are doing and sit down, they had a feeling that they will be doomed. Then he started talking "It came to my attention that after the kyuubi's attack someone stole out of the Uzumaki-Namikaze account, they took 17,800,000,000 yen but only 40% was used for the rebuilding." Now the civilian side began to sweat bullets as they where the ones who did that. The shinobi side looked in disbeliefe at what was stated. "Now I have the documents where exactly the money went"

One of the civilains yelled, "BUT WE DESERVE THE MONEY, THE DEMON BRAT TOOK A LOT AWAY FROM US"

Sarutobi was pissed "ANBU GET THOSE WHO I MENTIONED BEFORE AND TELL THEM IF THEY DONT PAY UP WITH INTEREST OF 3%, THEY WILL EVEN LOOSE PHYSICAL PROPERTIES TO PAY IT BACK"

Another one was about to protest "But Hokage-sama, we can't afford to give the money back"

The hokage just smirked "You sure, you took over 600 million yen and in your bank you have 800 million so stop lying" still releasing KI.

The anbu took them and even Haruno was taken as she took over 1 billion but she spent it, so it will be hard for the Haruno family to pay it back. Only 1 civilain remained and he was a new one, and he had no involvment in it. Everyone was suprised except Danzo.

When everything quieted down, Tsume the head of Inozuka clan spoke up "Hokage-sama, is it true that Naruto Uzumaki has a kekkei genkai"

Hiruzen smirked "Yes he does"

The last civilian concil member spoke up "If I may Hokage-sama, what is his Kekkei genkai?"

"He has Uzumaki chakra chains, but the thing is he has high elemental affinities being able to manipulate to have sub-elements."

Hiashi Hyuga then spoke up "We should put Uzumaki-san into the CRA, as it is clear to us that he is the son of Kushina Uzumaki which in turn is the son of Minato Namikaze" Everyone who wasn't at the team placements where in shok, how could they not realise it. 'If I get Hanabi to do it, we would be way more powerful, especially if he can teach thier kids the elemental techniques and with the juuken. Additionally, with higher chakra reserves it will be harder for any Hyuuga to defeate our clan.'

"I don't think he will want to but I will ask him, but anyways I know Naruto-kun wont have any loveless marriages" now small chatter can be heard.

Hiruzen coughed gaining everyones attention "We will also change this council system" everyone gulped nervously. "I have decided that there will be only 1 person for the civilian council which will be Arashi Bezlebub." he is the only one remaining "There will be 2 advisors Koharu and Homura. The shinobi side will be as it is. One of the reasons being the old civilian council were making our economy the lowest out of the great 5 elemental nations, blackmainling shinobi to do the councilers bidding such as academy teachers and jonin sensei's." Most clan heads where taken aback and so where the advisors, how could they be so blind to the truth. "Additionally, Danzo." This made the man perk up "I know you still run ROOT" which made the man sweating bullets "But..." which made Danzo perk up "We will be in use of them, some missions will be sent to ROOT, but I want to make sure you know ROOT will be the hidden part of anbu."

Danzo being excited "Hai, I will give you some necesary documents tomorrow morning. But how can we get more ROOT?"

"We can give an option to the kids to train under ROOT, but make sure they won't completely be emotionless so they can still be in the community."

'A small loss, but a big gain' with that Danzo nodded.

"Anyways continuing for another topic, the teams for the new genin," Hiruzen continued, when it came to team 7 and above "Team 7 will consist of Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno and Sai and their jonin sensei will be Kakashi Hatake. This team will be a heavy assult team but also a back-up team."

Everyone nodded to that, agreeing if Sasuke awakens his Sharingan then Kakashi could train him

Hiruzen spoke up again "And also, if any of you or your family doesn't want anything to be stolen by the sharingan go to Naruto-kun, he will give you a seal that won't allow the Sharingan to copy any jutsu."

Now everyone was suprised, Inoichi Yamanaka asked "How did Naruto-san have that seal?"

"Naruto created this seal, it was actually tested by Kakashi Hatake. If you must know Naruto-kun is a level 14 Seal master by the Uzumaki standards."

Choza Akamichi asked "Uzumaki standards?"

Suprisingly is was Koharu who answered "From what I remember, the normal levels go up to level 10. But for the Uzumaki clan it can go up to level 50." Which made everyone except Hiruzen pale.

Tsume then questioned "What is a difference from level 10 to level 50?"

"Minato-sama was a level 10 and it took him 3 years to recreate Tobirama-senseis flying rygen. A level 50 could add recreate a seal like that in a couple of minutes but there was only 1 person who was recorded to reach level 50 in the Uzumaki clan. Lady Mito was recorded at level 24 and Lady Kushina at level 15." This made everyone realise the significance.

Coughing to gain the attention Hiruzen continued with the teams. "Continuing on, team 8 lead by Kureni Yuhi will have Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka and Shino Aburame. This team will be a tracking and reconessance." With that the council nodded "Team 9 is still in circulantion. Team 10 lead by Asuma Serutobi consists of Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka and Choji Akamichi. The new Ino-Shika-Cho as you know is a capture and information gathering team." They too agreed to it.

Tsume then asked "What happens to Naruto? I guess with his abilities no ordenary Jonin can teach him?"

"That is a small problem. After the stunt he showed today at the academy, a lot of Jonins want to be his sensei and I know some want to only gain the information and how he did that." Hiruzen sighed to that.

Danzo spoke up "If I can?" The third nodded to that "I would recomend for Anko Mitarashi to be his Jonin sensei." This suprised everyone.

Shikaku was curious "Why though?"

"Simple, Naruto is an all rounded shinobi. He can be a heavy hitter or an assasin. I even know that he capable of medical ninjutsu. Anko can continue his training and he can go with her to gain the valuable experience that he needs and not only against his clones. Additionally, I can always teach Naruto some of my techniques" Danzo said with an actaully good smirk.

"I guess it is decided. Team 11 is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze with special Jonin Anko Mitarashi" Hiruzen said "If there are no other questions the meeting is dismissed" with that the council meeting is done. 'I hope I have done it right, Minato-kun, Kushina-chan.'

------

The meeting is finished, Anko and Ibiki are having fun especially Anko with her council members. Naruto will gain his money back and some 'possesions' making his collection larger.