Genin exam

"Speech" - when a human speaks
'Thinking' - when a human speaks
"bold" - when a bijuu/summon speaks
'bold' - when a bijuu/summon speaks

----------------

This is the new chapter of Naruto the Collector, this will be interesting now...

----------------

Naruto woke up in his base rembering his lucky finds of the last night, he got the memories of most of his clones and rearanged them, being satisfied with his progress. 'Morning Kurama, you ready for the genin exam?' asked Naruto.

"Finally, you will finally show those meatbags some of your skills" Kurama answered being excited to actually get to see something interesting than school life or being in the base working.

'You know that I am top of the class even though the teme is always pissed at me for being better' joked Naruto

"I really want to skin that human, his arrogance will be his downfall. Oh will you show them your sideproject?"

'The subelemtal project? Yeah, but as you know I have wood, ice, lava and Explosion releases. But hopefully by the next month my clones will find the perfect ratio for storm release.'

"Geez kid, I still can't believe that you have done that, but I want to see their faces when you show them how good you are kid", 'Just be careful kit, those pescy villagers will be worse now' Kurama finally thought.

Timeskip - academy

Naruto walked in with similar clothes to what he wore during the night, he stands at 5'1" and is one of the tallest in thier class, with sharp but warm blue eyes and a pretty muscular body but is in the perfect ratio for speed and strength. When he entered he looked around seeing some of his friends and other students. Shikamaru, Choji and Kiba hit it off with his at the very beginning with Naruto helping Choji and Kiba train and gave Shikamaru a good run for his money on the chogi matches. His eyes landed on Shino, a quiet but smart individual which Naruto respected and sometimes spent time with him talking about his bugs. Ino and Sakura were fangirls but for 2 different people, Ino was a fangirl for Naruto as Naruto saved her from bullies a couple of times and Saskura for Sasuke due to her mothers manipulations. Hinata was a quiet and timid girl that had a crush on Naruto, he knew that she usually stalks him and he felt really uncomfortable with that, he usually doesn't speak to her and usually shunshins away from her when she stalks him, from that he used unti-byakugen seals to not have any Hyuga spy on his base/house. There was a wierd kid called Sai, he didn't talk to him that much. Finally Sasuke, he was a brooding and arrogant brat that sees that everything belongs to him, this is also why he created an anti-copying seal to not allow Sasuke to copy his handsigns when he has to use a full jutsu.

He walked up to his friends, Shikamaru who saw Naruto and grunts a hello to him and then falls asleep again, Choji and Kiba both said good morning and him replying with a nod.

Kiba "You excited Naruto for the exam?"

Naruto with a knowing smirk "Definatly, and I will suprise all of you with a new jutsu I created"

This peaked the 3 boys interest but Iruka and Mizuki came into the room making everyone quiet down. Iruka started the written portion of the exam which Naruto breezed through and gave his answer sheet to Iruka. Iruka wasn't suprised as he knew Naruto will most likely get the rookie of the year award, he nodded and waited until everyone is completed. Irukas opinion of the blonde at first he didn't like Naruto but after some time and spending time with the blond, he saw Naruto as a younger brother.

The next exam was the kunai and shuriken throwing exam. The civilain born kids got anything from 4 to 6 out of 10 . Choji got 7/10. Kiba got 6/10. Shikamaru scored 6/10. Shino got 8/10. Ino scored 4/10 and the same goes to Sakura. Sai scored a 5/10 purpesfully. Hinata recieved an 6/10. Sasuke went next and scored a 9/10 and with that he went to Naruto and said "Beat it dobe". Naruto just replied with "You said something", Sasuke just face faulted and muttered curses that would make Anko blush. When it was Narutos turn he got 5 shuriken into his hand and 5 kunai into his hand and threw them all at once hitting 10/10. The Sasuke fangirls where accusing him of cheating and some Naruto fangirls cheered him on, but then Shino suprisingly intergected saying "Naruto-san always recieved 10/10 so I can't see him cheating" with that Naruto nodded a thanks to Shino which he nodded back.