Getting started as a shinobi

Yo new chapter, the basic rundown is a couple of missions and training. I want to point out that for Taijutsu, fuinjutsu and similar topics the E-S rank system isn't like the ninjutsu or genjutsu, it is similar, but you need to know the lower rank for the higher ranked or harder moves to work if you get me. Similar to fuinjutsu, you need the knowledge of how to create basic seals so you can improve them or how dangerous it is.

---

"Speech" - when a human speaks
'Thinking' - when a human speaks
"bold" - when a bijuu/summon speaks
'bold' - when a bijuu/summon speaks

---

The next day we find ourselves in the mission room, currently all of the teams except team 7 are here due to one jonins lateness. The only teams that passed the 'actual' genin exam where teams 7, 8, 10 and 11. All of the genins where chatting to eachother with Ino hugging Naruto to the core, Naruto trying to pry Ino off and talking to Shino. Shikamaru was about to fall asleep of Choji whilst he was eating some crisps. Hinata was blushing whilst oogli-looking at Naruto whilst Kiba was playing with his ninken. The jonins where chatting when suddenly Hiruzen called out, "I see nearly all of the genins teams are here." This made the jonins chuchle from Kakashi's lateness, "Letting you all know that when Academy graduates genin, you are put on a mission chart to show others how much missions you have done."

Ino then asked "Hokage-sama, why do we need a chart and what do you mean when Academy students become genin?"

"We reset this chart when a new batch of genins comes to service, it is basically giving a small sense of competition but also for the clients to see how reliable our teams of especially genins are." The sandame cooly said.

Shikamaru replied "That is a good idea, can we see it?"

Hiruzen smirked when he pointed at the side of the wall with a chart with a lot of genins teams, but what suprised all but the jonins and team 11 was that Naruto had done 25 D ranks already. Kiba then had to ask "Hokage-sama, are you sure this is a mistake. Surely Naruto didn't already do 25 missions?"

Anko had to but in "The gaki sure works hard, Old man can we get a C rank mission? I want to show the gaki to a different location than this village" ending with a smirk.

There where some complaints but the Hokage said "Sure, let me deal with Teams 8 and 10. Kurenai you have a choice between cleaning the Inuzuka kennels, getting weeds from a lawn or babysitting a concellors grandson." Then Kiba was in an uprour, Hinata and Shino where adjitated but hid it better.

Letting out a sigh she said "We choose the cleaning the kennels", Kiba grumbled at that. Now Ino, Shikamaru and Choji where now waiting for their doom.

Hiruzen continued "There you are. Now Asuma, you can paint a fence, getting weeds from a lawn or babysitting." 

Ino then yelled "I thought we are ninjas not some cheap workers?"

Asuma sighed tiredly "Ino, this is ment for team building so when you do higher ranked missions it will be easier for you to cordinate. We chose the fence painting."

Hiruzen grumbled about no one wanting to babysit but nether-less he gave it to him. "Okay Anko, Naruto-kun. We have 3 missions ranked C. A message delivery to Suna, bandit cleaning and a bodyguard mission to the land of noodles." Then there where complaints from Kiba and Ino about the unfareness.

Anko said "Okay gaki, which one do you want?"

Naruto then asked the hokage "Where abouts is the bandit camp?"

The old man then replied "It is on the south of Tanzaku Gai."

After a couple of seconds of consideration Naruto asked the Kage, "Can we take the bandit cleaning, as that is on the way to Suna can we too get the Suna delivery mission." Hiruzen then looked at Anko who nodded and gave the 2 missions to the Anko. Luckily Iruka wasn't there this day as he would say it would be too early for Naruto.