Teams

"Speech" - when a human speaks
'Thinking' - when a human speaks
"bold" - when a bijuu/summon speaks
'bold' - when a bijuu/summon speaks

----------------

Yo, new chapter enjoy my friends. I hope you enjoy the teams.

----------------

Naruto was in the class waiting for the teacher to come in. Naruto is wearing the same thing as the picture of the story but doesn't have his jacket. He has 2 katana's on his back which belong to his mother and Tobirama, but they where in black seaths so no-one can recognise them. He was chatting with Choji about Ramen when Iruka came in.

Sakura being the curious one "Sensei where is Mizuki Sensei?", she was still pissed about not knowing where her mother was from last night.

Iruka said "Sorry guys, he is on a mission so he wont be back", he didn't want to say he became a traitor as the hokage caught him stealing the forbidden scroll. "Anyways I want to congratuate you all for passing the genin exam, but know the journey will be a long and hard one. I also want to say who was the rookie of the year" Sasuke started to smirk due to his superiority complex "Well done Naruto Uzumaki for being the rookie of the year".

Sakura then screetched "How is it possible sensei, Sasuke-kun was way better."

Iruka being annoyed at her "Sakura, Naruto got full marks on all exams whilst Sasuke was the 3rd best this time"

Now this peaked everyones attention so everyone began to discuss, Sasuke couldn't believe it but then Iruka used his big head jutsu and said "Shut up", with everyone being quiet he continued "now the teams"

Naruto blocked the sound until he was called "Team 7, Haruno Sakura, Sasuke Uchiha " Sakura screetched something about true love "and Sai" continuing on "Team 8, Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inazuka, Shino Aburame. Team 9 is still in circulation. Team 10 is Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara and Choji Akamichi." Making Ino slump on her seat.

Ino asked "What about Naruto-kun sensei?"

"Naruto is on team 11, he was personally asked to be an apprentice to one of the jonins", Sasuke was seething with anger. He was an elite, he should be on an apprentaship. "Now, now everyone. Your jonin sensei's will collect you."

At that moment Kureni and Asuma came in to collect their teams. Kureni with team 8 and Asuma with team 10. Naruto was reading his scroll of sealing and after 5 minuts Anko smashed through a window and said. "Yo, you must be Naruto"

Naruto nodded and replied with a smirk "And you must be Anko Mitarashi, a snake summoner but also one of the best assasins in Konoha" and now with a quieter voice"and my mothers student." Anko froze at that.

She then asked "So you know gaki?" now saying it with a smirk.

"Yeah, and thanks for looking after me whenever you could 'serpent'. I know that the civilian council was a pain but you had your fun yesterday from what jiji told me?"

Anko was actually happy that he could teach Naruto about everything she knew, she was an anbu when she was younger and looked after Naruto in the shadows. "Okay meet me on the roof then" and the 2 of them left with a poof. "I didn't know you can use shunshin Naruto?"

"Ha, you don't know the half of it sensei. But hopefully I can show you soon." 

"Okay introductions are in order, my name is Anko Mitarashi and my likes are making people bleed and dango, my dislikes are traitors, a snake man and people who mess with my dango, my dreams is to prepare you for the world as best as I can." with that Naruto eye smiled too.