~JEALOUS?~

Hiii, my pretty readers. First of all , I love you guys<3
Thank you for showering so much love on me and my stories. You people are the best😭❤️. Now coming to the story, I'm here again with my mind filled with "Meerasim! Meerasim! Meerasim!"
Y'all remember when Murtasim asked," Kahi mohobbat to nahi ho gyi hai mujse?".
Hahahahahhahahahahaa Mohobbat? Hahaha!! Yes ho gyi hi aur bhot bhynkr wali Hui hai(crying emojis).
_________________________________

Haya is going to be married soon , within a month and ofcourse how can she be silent! She will be surely upto something but "HAYA KO ZARA BHUL JAO"

Haya is going to be married soon , within a month and ofcourse how can she be silent! She will be surely upto something but "HAYA KO ZARA BHUL JAO" .

It's breakfast time, everyone is seated around the table. Haya is not there , she's in her room thinking that someone would come and agree to her decision of not marrying. Meanwhile Maa begum called for everyone's attention. She is excited for Haya's wedding and ask everyone one to prepare for it. She then calls Meerab and Murtasim and ask them to go for shopping as they might get busy later on.

Meerab was on cloud nine after hearing her decision, she was finally going for shopping for the very first time after her marriage. She has to go through a lot of hardships but now things are falling into its place. She does not hate anyone really, it's just she has been through immense traumas and that too every trauma came at the same time, so she didn't get time to get over one when another hit her. She thus created a small shell around her so that she could protect herself but now it seems the shell is finally breaking and she's letting her real, happy self out.  Murtasim could see her happy face and wanted it to be permanent throughout life.

~

They were in a shop full of shining traditional and formals dresses. Meerab was sitting outside the trial room while Murtasim was inside trying on some of the outfits. It was the very first time both of them were together shopping and spending some quality time. Murtasim's heart was brimming with enthusiasm and love. He loved how Meerab picked out dresses for him, he loves it when she does things for him. Murtasim wore a blue blazer with black shirt and black pant. He looked marvelous as always and this made Meerab question herself.

"Yar wo blue blazer Wale ko toh dekho..kitna hot hai..kya keher dhaa rha hai isse dekh k toh meri saanse ruk gyi h", one of the shop staff said.

Meerab heard this and a sense of jealously overpowered her body.

"Gudd (jaggery) dekha nhi ki , sab makhi ke jaise fit ho jate hai", she mumbled under her breath.

She walked upto Murtasim and held his blazer . He looked at her small hands grabbing his blazer out of anger. He giggled which made Meerab snap out of her thoughts.

"Ye utni achi nhi h Murtasim tum dusri try kro",she said trying to act possessive.

"Pr mujhe toh ye behad achi lag rhi hai", he said clearly teasing Meerab.

"Mujhe behad bekar lag rhi h",she said while looking directly into his eyes.

He smirked at her statement as if he was trying to tease her for being jealous. He head back to the trial room. The staff who were constantly looking at the trial room walked a little closer to the room . Meerab noticed but she chose not to make a scene out of it.