~TUJHE JITNA MEI PYAAR KARU YAARA ,KISI SE NA KIYA~

It was almost midnight and Meerab who was desperately waiting for her husband to return from village has slept on the couch

It was almost midnight and Meerab who was desperately waiting for her husband to return from village has slept on the couch. She held a book in her hand while her duppata was thrown on the bed. Meerab adjusted herself on the couch , sometimes murmuring his name and the other times turning around to find a comfortable position. Murtasim wasn't usually this late but today he ha to go with Anwar Chacha to meet one of the zamindar.

Again she murmured his name but now Murtasim was standing , leaning onto the pillar of the bed. His heart brimmed with love at the sight of his sleeping beauty. With every second his heart melted , the strong, rough and Fierce Murtasim was now soft, cute and flirty Murtu.  Murtasim walked , keeping his coat on the bed and in no time he sat on the floor fixing his eyes on Meerab's face.  Her face even though while sleeping portrayed so many expression; love, hate, sadness, happiness, pain , suffering all at once. He placed his hand on her temple feeling her smooth silky hair beneath his hand.

"Meri Biwi, Meri Meerub", he said smiling and bend down to kiss her forehead.

The touch was known to Meerub, she smiled immediately and slightly opened her eyes. Though blurry and hazy , Meerab could see his face being complimented with a sweet smile and sparkling eyes.

"Kab aye tum Murtasim? I was waiting for you but then I don't know how I fell asleep.. I'm really -", she said but was cut in between.

Murtasim pecked on her lips leaving her amused. Her face lit up like a bulb, eyes wide open as if she wasn't asleep a minute before. Lips parted she lifted herself to get one more kiss but he wanted to play. Murtasim backed and stood up. He smiled as of he got successfully in teasing Meerab. Meerab on the other hand was not even near ready to accept her defeat. She held his hand and pulled him down , almost loosing his balance he fell over Meerab. Murtasim somehow grabbed the arm rest of the couch and stopped merely inches away from her face.

"Itna pasand hu mei..ki ab kuch ghante ki duri bhi gawara nhi ho rhi hai ..hmm?",he said while a soft grin approached his face.

"Tujhe itna mei pyaar Karu yaara , kisi aur se na kiya", she said looking into his eyes with all the love.

She didn't want to answer any futher questions , she only wants his closeness, his lips over hers~passionately. She kept her hand on his shoulder pulling herself a bit and crashing her lips on his. The sensation of each other's lips drove them crazy. They moved in sync even their heartbeats were in sync. The slight moonlight from the window enhanced their features. His veins on the hand were more visible while her nerves around her collarbone were prominent more than ever. Meerab let out small smiles whenever his feathery beard tickled her.  Murtasim was so engrossed in kissing not just her lips but her soul that he almost fell on her, sandwiching her petite body.
Murtasim broke the kiss just to get a comfortable position. He sat on the floor , crossing his legs. Patting his thighs he signalled Meerab to take her seat there. Her flustered red face was even more red, she bit her lower lip and without any delay sat on his lap. Meerab encircled her thighs around his waist and her hands around his neck. They were no doubts they were lust-driven by now but some part of their heart just wanted to sit in that position and enjoy the moment. Murtasim's physique; broad shoulders, narrow waist, puffed up veiny arms, his abs moulding his shirt and the silver chain on his neck peeking through the unbuttoned shirt was more than enough to drive his wife into the deep desire of lust, but the very moment his face flashed, all other features seem to fade away. His face was not so soft or sweet but a face which holds so much of emotions; the smile he carried had  some unknown peace and his lovely eyes which had love dripping from it, a pool of love and lust, his perfectly shaped beard which sometimes seems rough and sometimes soft added a little more texture to his rough yet smooth face. Every hairstyle suited him but when he leaves his hair with no gel or setting it , falling freely on his face,covering his forehead was Meerab's favourite.