-Lets Talk-

Hi my lovelies 💗, This update is not a OneShot, it's a talk or you can say some points that I want to say

Hi my lovelies 💗,
This update is not a OneShot, it's a talk or you can say some points that I want to say. So let's talk about the show, I will be more than happy if you guys would come in the comment section with your perspective.

•As you know, Tere Bin makers have literally decided to ruin the show and that what breaks my heart. Just for a second, the thought of portraying MR didn't disturb them? Okay fine they have edited the episode but now nothing makes sense. Poor editing and then they think editing the episode would save them. Now in the upcoming episodes Murtasim and Meerab will apologize and regret and whatnot; for what? They have consummated their marriage because they were willing to do so, Isn't it? That's what they showed in the episode!?!

•Next is that, I'm at a point where my mind doesn't support me with ideas, WRITER'S BLOCK! I had ideas and I even have some now but the show has changed my whole mind and perspective. I want to write, I so dearly want to write but write about what? The show has lost its charm, it has now become a show with guilts and regrets.

•I want your help my dear readers. Please do comment some ideas or you can say I'm open for requests. Tell me the storyline or just the rough sketch of the OneShot you want to read next.

I thank you guys for always supporting me and I can't express how much this platform and the people here mean to me. Just a small comment , an idea from your side or just some encouraging words would be enough for me.

Lots of love,
Author.