6 'is that what you really want?'

This chapter may be a little more emotional and I don't recommend reading it if you don't like stuff like that.
_______________________________________

I heard squeaking. This squeaking woke me up. I opened my eyes but everything was blurry so I wiped my eyes. I saw a red bird with black spot on a face. Oh. It was a palisman.

- 'Go away you dangerous creature!'
I pushed it away with my hand.

It bit my bang and tried to fly away.

- 'Hey! That hurts stop!'
I caught him with my hand.

- 'Go away.'
I said with a deep voice.

The bird looked scared and let go off my hair. Ouch. I thought. That bird was weird. What did it want from me? I stood up and wore my uniform. Just like everyday. I got out of my room and saw Eberwolf and Darius.

- 'why were you screaming like that?'
Darius let out a little giggle.

- 'it's a long story. Please don't make this day even worse.'
I said. I got really annoyed by the bird.

- 'whatever bad boy.'
Darius joked again and went away.

Me?! A bad boy? That's messed up. But still Darius is like a father figure to me so I can't be mad at him.

As i walked in the meeting room I saw belos without his mask. That was a suprise.

- 'Welcome, i know it's a little weird for me to show my face but i want to show society that I'm just like them. But anyways let's get to the point. Blah blah blah....'

He started talking about our missions today. I started to bounce my foot because, i couldn't stand still.

- 'and- Hey golden guard stop that!'
Belos shouted at me.
I felt my heartbeats in my head.

- 'thank you. Now let me tell you your task for today.'

Finally.
Potions coven head left the room. I think belos told him to do that. I wasn't listening.

- 'as you know there's a coven parade in a few days and i want you to check if everything is ready. We don't want anything bad to happen right?'

- 'Of course. I'm going to do it right away.'

I heard Terra, the plant coven head smirk at what i said. That wasn't stupid or funny. Right?

- 'now if everyone know what to do get out.'

I got out of the meeting room. I went o¹ut of the castle and decided im going to go to this place by foot. I saw that red bird again. It was following me.

- 'leave me alone!'
I shouted and then looked back. I realised I shouted at random kid's flying toy.

- 'oh sorry! I thought it was something else!'

He was about to cry so I flew away on my staff. I'm so smart. First I decided to go by foot but now I'm flying. And I made a random kid cry. I'm so awesome. I landed at the place where parade was meant to be. I saw a witch that had to clean the spot.

- 'excuse me! You're the one that have to make this place clean right?'

- 'o-oh yes'
He said nervously. He hid something behind him. But I won't ask that's not my business.

I did what I had to do and decided to go to a cafe. Everyone deserves a break right? I entered and I saw Willow Gus and Luz sitting on the couch and laughing. I headed to them because, I wanted to say hi.

- 'hi guys! How are you doing?'
I said with voice full of energy.

- 'Hunter? What are you doing here? You're not supposed to work?'
Luz asked me.

- 'I finished it quickly so I can have a free time for myself. What about you? Aren't you supposed to be in hexide?

- 'nahh today is Mr.Bump's birthday so he decided to give us a day off.'
Luz said.

I'm glad i met them. I would be bored right now. We talked and laughed for a long time. But then I realised something.

- 'hey Gus what time is it?'

- 'oh it's... late. 6pm.'

Shoot. I was 3 hours late. Belos will be so mad.

- 'I need to go! Byeeeeee!'

I left the cafe and instantly got on my staff. I flied over to the castle. I entered his room because, he wanted everyone to say that they're back.

- 'Uhm sorry for being so late i-'

He hit me in the ear. It started bleeding. It bled so so much. Then I touched it and realised I don't have a part of my ear. It really hurted. I could feel pain everywhere. It was exhausting. I don't have a part of my body. I started to scream at the top of my lungs.

- 'stop screaming. NOW.'

i began to cry quietly but I stopped screaming.

- 'remember, your teacher is suffering. You can go now.'

I left the room panicking and looking for Hettie because, I needed her to stop my bleeding. For my luck i saw her talking with Darius so i ran over.

- 'Excuse me! Please help me!'
I talked with rush in my voice.

- 'oh boy what happened to your ear?'
She asked with shock.

- 'it's nothing important just help!'

She immediately started to heal my ear.

- 'done. I did all the things possible to heal it but you're going to still have a scar on it. Now boy tell me what happened.'

- 'ohh it doesn't metter let me just go'
I walked away nervously.

I saw Eberwolf running to Darius and whispering something to him. Darius somehow understand him. I entered my room and looked through the window to keep my mind off the thing that happened. I like doing that. I heard something on the balcony. I looked at it and saw Eda pinning Raine against the wall and kissing them. What am I doing. I shouldn't be watching that. I looked away.

I hated it here. Fine I have some friends but I barely see them. I have Darius. But he have work to do. I just want to quit everything. Maybe I can just run away? No. They will find me no matter how hard I try. Then I've got an idea. I have a window high above the ground. Without thinking I took off my gloves and placed them on my bed. I climbed on the window and looked at the distance between me and ground. I was still thinking about that but then someone entered my room. That someone was Darius.

- 'Eberwolf heard everything what happened- wait what the hell are you doing.'
He looked at my wrist and hand. He look at the little cuts.
- 'No. NO. DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU-'
He started to panic.

- 'Darius do you think that everything is worth anything? I don't! It's the only way!'
O said.

- 'Hunter please don't, PLEASE. I SWEAR TO TITAN EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT!'

I looked at him. I can see tears in his eyes. I really matter for him that much? I had to make a decision.
I....
_______________________________________
Extra note
And cut! This chapter started out normally but you see... what do you think Hunter will choose? Keep thinking bc next chapter will be quite long. (I hope so)

1210 words.