Ch 31: The OGs Part 5

"Well the God of Agriculture is the one who was chosen." Leo said.

"Huh?" Nani? Nani? What does that mean?

"Well, forming of worlds is more or less similar like how a big family is formed. We take a person from another world and he/she procreates with one of us of their choice and forms the whole empire." Leo explained.

"This is some heavy incest shit going on and I just know that. Still, please explain in detail. How did you guys even came into existence?"

"We were chosen by Gods of another world and we chose the human from some other world and later that human gave us babies who made babies together and a whole Empire was formed. They advanced and formed the town you must have seen while coming here. But no one knows who was the first God or did the creation of various timelines and Gods and worlds came into existence unfortunately." Leo explained.

I was just about to ask how did this God being and creation of timeline shit came into existence but he answered it anyways. Is it because he had a hunch? Welp won't be too surprised considering how I actually am easy to read but...

"Ok so why did people leave overnight?"

"Too many of our descendants knew of our existence and bothered us a lot.
We hence brought heavy rain forcing them to leave and by continuously bringing in sand and mud and rocks to this place, we covered this whole area such that no one would know of it. The ones who left settled down in another places and after many years returned here and formed a civilization again. Just this time, someone found out about us again. Word spread and we did the same thing and forced people to migrate and centuries later, a third time the civilization was formed until someone found us for a third time. But he promised us to not tell anyone about it. He showed us his child tho and then his child showed us his child and around 12-13 times these happened. Until finally we saw you. We thought you would have come to show us your child the second time you visited but instead... " Leo stopped suddenly.

Well he asked for time travel and I came instead because of their mistake and the rest is history.

"So the whole world is formed that way?"

"There are 3 other Gods whom we haven't met. The other Empires thus have their own different gods and not everywhere we are revered and prayed. However, did send those three Gods invites but they refused, rather they procreates among themselves and so neither of our children mingled until we destroyed this place the first time. And hence not everyone is related to everyone by blood and no more daughter marrying their uncle or things like that." Leo stated.

"I am not married to any of my sisters am I?"

"No." Leo said.

Thank God!

"Now tell me about what happened to the God of Agriculture?"

"People of your land are supposed to be blessed with food since the woman wanted to have it with him. But when we got annoyed by people coming to meet us, he decided to move out with them when we started to destroyed the things. Later on he settled on with those people and gave them a blessing of unlimited food. But when the civilization was formed for the second time, people started to take food for granted and wasted it. Saddened by that, he left for somewhere. Some years later, he just became a myth and  faith in his slowly died. We then destroyed the place and centuries later the third time, the civilization was formed. But they never had enough food because the God of Agriculture was dead. So they traded with other empires an till now, the third civilization has sustained."

Ok so these idiots die if faith in them is lost. Welp. Why did they throw everyone out then? Are they tired with their lives? Meh 😑 idc.

But for all the blunders and pain and suffering they have caused just because they were 'annoyed' is something one can't forgive. And since they die without faith, I will kill them. Because anyways, they were just alive because the heirs were brought here. I won't bring my heir here. No matter what, I won't allow them to see what toying with people is... I won't allow them to see such people who are insensitive af. I won't ever allow.

The existence of these Gods, dies with me and that is a promise.