15

Aria's pov:

Aria's pov:

I was sitting in the car with Athena ever quiet next to me. 

I was sulking. I was already mad at Leo for being so god damn good looking. I glanced down at the black Amex card that he had bestowed ever so graciously upon me. 

I was so going use it all up. 

But that wasn't the reason I was sulking. I had fully intended to drive today, to drive the Lamborghini that Oliver had given me. 

however it seems that being Leo's girlfriend meant that I'd have to be driven around. When I had asked Albert to get me the car he had obliged but the drivers had not.

One of the drivers protested that it would be against their pride to let me go alone and to have them drive me around. 

I told them that it wasn't that deep of a situations and that i wanted to drive my self. 

To which they had replied that it truly was and it was in the rules for them to drive me around. I had then scrunched my nose up at that. 

I mean surely if i had said that I wanted to drive myself then it should therefor be the rules? 

I shook my head then. There was no point in arguing now. When I got back from my shopping trip i would just resolve it with Leo. The situation was getting heated and I knew that I could easily win it but I really just couldn't be bothered. 

It was then that Athena had arrived. 

The drivers that had once been so adamant and loud immediately shut up at her presence which I thought was rather odd. 

Athena said nothing. She did nothing she just stood there quietly and guided me to the car. I gave her a grateful smile but in the Athena fashion she just blankly looked at me. As if she hadn't done anything on purpose. 

One of the drivers who had introduced himself as Saul, got into the car and started driving. But not before I looked back at the the 2 drivers who gave me a polite smile. In that moment a strange feeling washed over me, the driver on the left looked oddly familiar. Then I shook my head. Obviously not. 

I was still pissed though about the situation. And hence my sulking.

Then I took a deep breath and decided that just this once I'd have to let it go. Sure I wanted to drive but I guess the drivers were just trying to do their jobs. I probably couldn't blame them for that. 

Then I glanced a Athena. And a smile formed o my face. Her and Oliver would be so cute. 

"Athena?" I started. 

She slowly looked at me "What Is it." She asked emotionlessly 

"Do you have anyone that you like." I carefully asked.