3

Leo's Pov:

Leo's Pov:

I had heard something, just before I felt my eyes close, that I didn't know if I had heard correctly. 

And it was annoying me. 

What I last remembered was wrapping my arms around her and burying my face in her shoulder and instantly relaxing. 

Her hair tickled my cheek and it made me smile. I remember that. Smiling like an idiot into her shoulder where she couldn't see my face. 

I felt so at peace that when she wrapped her arms around me as well my eyes felt heavy, but before I closed them completely I heard her murmuring something. 

"I'm going to miss you." 

She had so eloquently whispered into my ear as i was falling asleep. 

Fucking miss me? 

Where the fuck was she going? Because if she had decided to go on a trip with Venus again after I had just taken a whole ass 10 days off for her, I wasn't just going to be pissed. 

I was going to be furious. 

I think I was starting to relate to Paris a lot more these days. It pissed me off when anyone looked at her and especially when Venus did so. 

I'm not jealous of Venus. Not my own sister, never, but I just think that Venus had this unnecessary attraction towards Aria that certainly was concerning. 

I let out an irritated sigh as I looked down at Aria sleeping on my arm, blissfully unaware of the amount of people who were after her. 

However with just one look at her I melted. 

Her brown hair was a mess, soft tresses curling very, very slightly at the end. You had to be incredibly close to notice them. 

I marvelled at the fact that she had let me this close to even be able to notice the way that her hair curls right at the end. 

Just then her eyes fluttered open and she blinked a couple of times. 

Her eyes were onto me within a second. 

Green. Green was such a pretty colour. I had never realised it could be. Not until Aria Einfield. 

"Do you seriously have to be glaring at me even in the morning." She mumbled. 

I had also never had anyone accuse me of things and argue with me, until I met Aria Einfield. 

"I'm not glaring at you, I didn't even look at you." I lied. 

She shot her head up at me and squinted her eyes. 

"LIAR." She declared. "I saw you. With my own two eyes." 

I sighed. "right well I thank you for clarifying that you observed them with your own two eyes. If anyone heard you speak it would sound like you have more then two eyes."