I dutifully followed as she yanked me out of the bed and to the bathroom, as I stumbled along with her. 

She bought me in front of the marbled sink and forced me to look in the traverse mirror above it. 

"THIS. THIS BLOODY FACE." She yelled looking at me annoyed. 

I looked into the mirror where she was pointing to me. I didn't see what she was on about, other then the fact that I probably needed to shave today. 

"I really don't get the issue?" I shrugged. 

Aria gawked at me. 

"Leo." She slowly spoke. "I know for a fact that with a face like yours you must have had AT LEAST one other girlfriend then me." 

"I really have not. I was never interested, i mean before you i swore never to have one. I saw them as an inconvenience." I looked down at her. 

She scoffed. "Next your gonna tell me that i was your first kiss or something." 

Aria shook her head to her self as she looked at me. Her comment confused me even more. 

"You were." I quietly answered. 

Aria froze. 

"WHAT." She yelled. 

I jumped a little in surprise. Why was she so surprised about it. I mean i guess looking at it form her perspective a 22 year old man hasn't had his first kiss is very odd but I was never really interested. 

"S-so let me get this straight. You have never had a girlfriend, never gone on a date. and until you met me had never had your first kiss." She summarised. 

I rolled my eyes. It wasn't as bad as she was making it out to be. Surely not. I reached over to the cabinet and pulled out my shaving supplies. I might as well start now. 

"No way." She muttered looking at me intently 

"Well what about you then." I scoffed. Mildly embarrassed. 

Aria grinned again. She pushed her self up onto the countertop next to the sink. 

"I haven't ever had a boyfriend- well not exclusively."

I narrowed my eyes at that. "Exclusively." I repeated. "Whats that supposed to mean." 

"Like I mean-" She stopped looking around the room to try and make better judgement of how exactly she was going to explain this to me. 

"So you know Devon?" She started. 

"We met." I dryly answered. Of course I remembered him. He was the one who was hell bent on killing Chase. Can't say I blame him, Chase is rather annoying.

"Often after our missions were over we were allowed a small bit of freedom, of which Devon would always choose to go to the bar, or the club basically anything that allowed him to flirt with girls. I of course went along with him." 

I stopped pulling out my shaving foam as i looked up at her. 

"Did you now?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"Leo. This is in the past." She waved off. 

I said nothing clutching the shaving foam in my hands to stop this restless feeling. i didn't like how this was going. 

"So while Devon would flirt with some girls I took my chance and talked to some of the guys. So y'know." She shrugged. 

"And what exactly do you mean by taking chances with the guys?" I carefully asked her. 

I placed the shaving foam down and walked over to her. 

"Hmm?" I raised my eyebrows. 

"Well I kissed them. Obviously." She said not meeting my eyes, flustered. 

"I don't like that." I truthfully told her. 

"Tough." She shrugged and stuck her tongue out at me. 

I placed my hands on her legs slowly creeping up to her waist. She let out a soft gasp. Her green eyes slowly widening as she looked at me in anticipation. 

"Were they better then me?" I asked her. "Did they know how much you love it when my hand grazes your thighs? Or perhaps even about how you like it when I kiss your collar bone?" 

Aria was in a trance almost. A sleepy like grin on her face eyes all on me. I moved my hand up to her lips. My thumb grazing the corner of her mouth. 

Slowly making its way across them. 

"You can be jealous." I told her. "Yesterday you were incredibly jealous but that's alright I'm a lot worse." 

She just stared at me transfixed. 

"Go on lie to me tell me that they were better and i'll show you. I can prove that i'm better." I grinned then. "Or maybe I won't." 

I drew back from her. Aria shook out of whatever she was in with my sudden withdrawl. 

She looked at me flushed. "You-You can't do that." She exclaimed. 

I shrugged. 

"I'll be ready by 6 to get you." Was all I said. 

"For what? I'm not going on a crusty date with you anymore." She fumed. 

I moved closer to her. "Why not? Scared I'll prove it all to you afterwards?" 

She scoffed. "Hell no. I'm not scared of doing anything." 

She hopped of the countertop and glared at me. "I'm going shopping." She announced. 

I leaned against the bathroom door way and just as she made her way to the door I called out to her. 

"My bank card is in the top cabinet of the bed side table. Use it." 

She spun around and glared at me. Then she made her way to the bedside table and flund the cabinet open and grabbed the card. 

"I'm going to drain it all. You won't have any money left on this." She smirked at me. 

"Good. That's exactly what I want. Take it all, it's all yours." I grinned. 

She rolled her eyes and stomped out of the door. 

In my black Amex spending card was all of the money I owned. All of it. Seeing as I earned around 200 million a month she should be fine.

I never use the money so this was all for her.