"Sit down." she ordered. "I'll explain it to you. It's a long story and I need your help." 

In my state of confusion I could only make out the first part of the sentence. So I walked over to where she had pointed to, on the sofa's in my office and she took a seat in front of me. 

 "Stefian arrived at my place 2 days ago for the job of becoming my Ace, however he didn't come alone. He bought an assistant." She rolled her eyes. 

I raised my eyebrow. "You mean he bought an assistant to do the job that requires him to be your assistant?"  

Typical foolish Rozario's. Idiotic, even. 

"Yup." Venus nodded. "Anyway's Stefian let slip that the assistance is his brother." 

I tilted my head. Now what was the name of Stefano's second son? I shrugged. I had no idea. Nor did I care enough to find out. 

"Older." She smirked. 

"What?" I shook my head. 

"Stefian's older brother." 

"But Stefian is the eld-" My eyes widened. 

Stefian had an older brother. A brother that neither of the families had any idea about. 

An undocumented child.

"Then what did-" I started. 

"It's not Stefano's child. It's Jules, she had an affair." Venus interrupted.

Then it all clicked. 

About 3 years ago rumors had surfaced that Jules, Stefano's wife, had been pregnant before their marriage. To which they both spoke out to and said that Jules had gotten pregnant before they got married but the child was Stefano's. 

However the child had been born still borne and this was why Jules had begged Stefano to not let anyone find out about the child. 

They both claimed that they were not ashamed of this as they used to be when they were younger, they both talked about how they wish they could have handled the situation differently and that it had not been kept a secret. 

What a bunch of bullshit. 

Jules had the child. The child was not Stefano's. And she kept the child IN the family, therefore making all of the family members a part of their devious lies. 

They could be killed for this. Keeping something so drastic a secret from the King Joker. Even if they had informed Kyro of this, it is a rule that they must also inform the new King joker. 

Once there is a new leader in power, the dirty secrets should also be in their hands. 

"But why?" I muttered "Why would the Rozario's go to such lengths to hide a child? They could have just lied about his parentage. Said that Jules and Stefano had a child before they got married, it's not against the rules. Sebastian had Giovanni, his eldest son before marriage, Sebastian wouldn't be against it? The child was even a boy? So why lie and rather pretend he's dead? Why go to that lengths?" 

"Because he's got a stutter." Venus gently explained.  

I raised my eyebrows. 

"Jules gave birth to the child and handed him over to his father. When the child turned 3 the father passed away and so Jules was forced to take the child back in, that's when she realised he had a speech impediment. From then on he lived as if he was dead." 

I shook my head. They would rather pretend that he didn't exist and was dead then accept that he was unable to talk properly? 

This was a new level of disgusting that the Rozario's had managed to attain. 

"Disgusting, I know. But we can get rid of them, finally." Venus dangerously schemed. 

I looked up at her, lips pulled all the way up in a painstaking grin that I knew, I just knew that this plan of her's was either going to be something amazing or something so dangerous that would get her killed. 

"Go on then, You have a plan. I can see that." I rolled my eyes. 

"Right. Ok," She readied. "I want Theo to be my Ace, not Stefian." 

"Who's Theo?" I asked out loud. 

"THE GUY I'M IN LOVE WITH! What? Leo have you been listening to anything that I've been saying?" She screeched. 

I blinked. I did forget the atrocious statement she claimed 10 minuets ago. 

"Right....Theo. You love him. Forgot that. Now carry on." I sighed. 

I genuinely did not care who Venus decided to make miserable, as long as the guy wasn't annoying her and being a dick I did not give a shit, Venus, I know can handle herself very well. Though however if this man causes her problems I wouldn't hesitate to eradicate him along with his so called family. 

That was all. 

"We pretend to know only half of the truth. We can twist the truth to fit us and they won't be able to say a word to refute it because if they do then all of the Rozario's are done for." 

Watching Venus as her smile grew even bigger made me even more intrigued. 

"Go on." I urged. 

"Ok, so we pretend to think that the only reason that Jules and Stefano had kept this child a secret was because he could not talk properly, we have to fully pretend the we believe that Theo is a full Rozario." 

"And what will this do?" I questioned. 

"It means that I will get an Ace that is not actually a Rozario, and you will not have to marry anyone." Venus smirked. 

I couldn't help the grin that spread on my face. 

Venus scoffed. "Of course now you have to smile, when it comes to Aria. I guess I was wrong then, your gonna have to marry someone, and if you don't in the future marry her I will kill you." 

I blinked. 

Marrying Aria? 

My heart was exploding at the prospect of that. 

One day when I picked up enough courage to ask her to marry me, I think would be the happiest day of my life. 

"What you don't want to marry her? You want to marry some little bitch that Rozario's chose?" Venus raised an impatient eyebrow 

"Of course I want to marry her!" I shot back. 

I then cleared my throat as I watched the shock on Venus's face. 

"Jeez. You don't have to get mad about it. Wow." 

I shook my head at her as she got up and walked to the door. 

"I would have loved to stay longer, Leo but I need to get this ordeal sorted out with Sebastian Rozario." 

I walked over to her. "Good luck. Need anything phone Chase. Not me." 

Venus scoffed again. "Wow. Soooo helpful! Kyro would have had me on the phone every 4 minuets if he was here." 

I smiled. He would have, he hated making any of us have to deal with things that we didn't need to, even if it meant that he broke a leg to do it, he would still take charge. 

But I wasn't Kyro. 

I wasn't as generous as him and Venus had spent an awful lot of time around Aria, I'm sure she can sort something like this out. 

"Take care. Tell Chase if you need anything. I don't want to see your face for another 4 months minimum!" I cheerfully told her. 

"I hope you die!" She cheerfully waved at me. 

I rolled my eyes. 

If I died she'd probably scream 'I told you so' at my grave. 

Queen Joker.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें