"WHAT." My irritation flung back at me as I remembered Lucas. 

Deimos took a deep breath and then hesitantly looked at me, he then swallowed and cleared the hesitation just as quickly as it has arrived. 

"Angel Pierrta Is making a scene and she demands that all she needs it 2 minuets." He bravely spoke. 

Irritation filled me. Angel just didn't know when to stop. 

"Deimos." I carefully started. "You have been the new commander for only a month, and so that is why I will excuse this. However, when Lucas was the commander, he and everyone in the section knew that at all costs Angel Pierrta is not to be allowed into this estate, no matter what circumstances. You being the second in hand should have known this better."  

I raised an eyebrow at him. 

"Sir-" He said dejectedly. 

"You and I both know that the section 1 commander is not a position to take as a joke, if you would like to continue then I suggest that you watch what you say at times. I wouldn't want to have to take the position from you." I explained. 

"Sir, if I may something out of hand." He requested, swallowing harshly. 

I crossed my arms. I was curious. I had never seen someone as ballsy as this man, how had he been living under my radar this whole time? 

"Speak, but if you piss me off then your title is the wager." I shrugged. 

"I just-" He stopped. 

Took a breath, then started again. 

"I just think that you should talk to her. Not for you, but for your girlfriend." 

I dropped my hands to the side and grabbed the collar of his shirt. He made no sound of anger of fear, just averted his gaze and looked away, like he had expected this to happen. 

"My girlfriend? What's it to you?" I gritted out. 

"Nothing, I was talking to her and it sounded like she was having trouble." He wearily said. 

Trouble? Aria? 

No, she would have told me?  

Why was she having trouble, what had happened? 

And then came the last question, why was this fucker ever speaking to her? I shook my head i could be angry at him later.

Aria was more important. 

"What do you mean? Tell me what she said. Now." I demanded

"She asked about my wife, I replied simply and said that she was good, I had no idea why she even asked, i have no idea how she knows have one." He clearly replied. 

I scrunched my eyebrows. "How old are you?" He couldn't be older then me, how does he have a wife. 

"21, sir!" He immediately replied. 

"You have a wife at 21 years old?" I asked him incredulously. 

"Y-yes?" He hesitantly replied. 

"Huh." I blinked. 

People really had their lives sorted out. I snapped out of it. 

"So what did Aria say then?" I went back to the question 

"She told me that it must be nice to have a wife to go home to everyday, to which I replied that it was and then she said that she wished that she could also stay here forever." He summed up. 

I let go of his collar. 

"So what does that have to do with me seeing Angel." I confusedly asked. 

Deimos blinked at me, and looked at me as if I was an idiot. 

"TELL ME THEN?" I shouted, loosing it. 

"W-well it means that she probably doesn't feel secure in the relationship and for her to feel secure you have to tie of the loose ends!" He explained. 

I scowled. "Loose ends? Angel was never a piece of string in my life, more like a ball of lint that no matter how hard you try to get rid of it remains." 

Deimos gave an exasperated sigh. His dreadlocks moving as he shook his head. "Maybe not for you, but for her it probably seems like you and Angel had a history, I mean my wife says she loves me but she also used to like my brother once-" 

"Deimos I don't need a life story. I really don't care about your insecurities." I waved of. "Just tell me how I can stop her feeling like this." 

"Just talk to Angel, explain to her that no matter how hard she tried you will not be able to love her the same way you do Miss Aria." He passionately explained. 

The odd personal meaning behind this did not sit well with me, as if Deimos was using his own personal agenda and channelling it through us. 

But i shook my head, So what? 

I needed to make sure Aria felt that Angel was not a problem. I also needed to have a talk with Aria soon about. 

I never wanted her to feel like she couldn't tell me anything. I hated the idea of her worrying over something I had perhaps cause. 

I really needed to sort this out.