"Tch." I scoffed. "There is something called knocking on the door, you should try it sometimes." 

He raised his eyebrows a little higher. 

"Someones in a bad mood." He commented. 

Bad mood? 

BAD FUCKING MOOD? 

"Oh hell no you pretentious little arsehole. I'm not in a fucking bad mood you bastard." I spat. 

Through my red tinted vision I watched as Leo bought a hand up to cover his mouth as he looked to the side. 

"Are you seriously LAUGHING at me?" I seethed. 

"No. No." He shook his head, dropping his hand from his mouth and a sudden seriousness washing over his overtly handsome face. 

"It's just that I don't see why I have to knock." He explained. 

I blinked. Was he being serious? For real? 

"I mean you are in MY room?" He raised an eyebrow. 

I shifted my gaze and looked down at oddly interesting carpet. He wasn't wrong, I was. In his room that is. 

"But still." I argued "I could-"

I paused thinking of an excuse. 

"-Be changing!" I finished. "Exactly. I could be changing and if you don;t knock then its-"

"Not my fault." He interrupted. 

I threw a glance at him. He stood unmoving by the door, looking at me as If i were rather interesting, a very tiny smile on his fave evident. 

"If you were changing in my room, without telling me, and I walk in, then it is not my fault. In fact, i'd rather you do it." 

My mouth dropped open as I watched a smirk form at his lips. 

"You-You disgusting PIG!" I spluttered. 

He shrugged. 

"Alright fine then. Fine. I'll call you to let you know next time i come in to MY own room, Is that alright?" He rather sarcastically answered. 

I swallowed at the mention of a phone. 

"Well. It would be- you know fine. But you took my phone from me, soooo, you know." I took a sharp inhale "I don't know how that would work." 

Leo gave a nod, as if he was considering what I was saying. He then soundlessly started walking towards me. I gritted my teeth and stood my ground. 

There was no way he could know that I had my phone with me. I had swapped it out for a fake so even if he had checked to see if it was still there then it would be. 

My plan was foolproof, and like always, never wrong. 

He stopped in front of me, standing right next to the bed, and then suddenly he leaned down. 

The smell of his cologne hit me and like always I melted a little, he then leaned in a little closer and closer.

until all I could feel was him. 

All I could breath was him. 

Then suddenly he drew back. 

I shook my head as I looked back up at him. 

"It seems that I don't need to give you your phone back." He sighed. 

I watched as he bought his hand up and in his hand he held my phone that I had chucked under my pillow-