"She isn't your girlfriend. I said you can date her but not look at her." Chase spluttered. 

The amount of times that I had heard this stupid reasoning from Chase the past few months made me want to seriously slap him every time I heard it. I almost did too. 

"If i'm dating her then she IS my girlfriend." I replied with the same answer I had always done. 

"Well I don't like the idea of you going to find her in her room." Chase huffed.

"Tough." I mocked. "Now actually move or..." 

I stopped halfway mid sentence. There was no way that Chase was going to let me go. He would try everything to stop me, and so that was why I had to devise a plan of which Chase is removed and cannot stop me. 

I would have to bait him with what he liked the most, and has been obsessing over. 

"Actually Chase, You know I think I saw your Elsa enamel badge in my office." I thought out loud. 

Chase gasped. "I KNEW IT. I have been looking for that for a whole week!" 

I nodded. Of course I knew. The very day that he noticed the stupid Disney princesses enamel pin was lost he accused every single person he came across for stealing it. Not to mention the grief that he had apparently gone through. 

Chase Oliver Einfield had literally sat down in front of me and cried for a whole hour because he could not find the stupid Disney princess. 

The idiot would do anything for it. 

Anything. 

"Well, I think it's on my desk, or maybe it fell on the floor somewhere-" 

Chase grabbed me by the shoulders. "YOU DROPPED IT ON THE FLOOR? MY ELSA?" He furiously shook me. 

"I said MAYBE!" I answered back, irritated that he was shaking me. 

He then shoved me out of the way, to the side of the door and marched straight into the room. 

"Finally!" He whispered to himself as he passed me.

I smoothed out my shirt and stood taller as I walked away. 

Chase's Elsa badge was not in my office.

 It was in the bin somewhere cracked to pieces. 

It wasn't my fault he had left it on the floor. I didn't mean to stand on it either. It was his fault for not keeping things safe. 

Plus. The man was a billionaire. He could always buy another.

I shook my head at his idiocy. Sometimes I did wonder how I managed to deal with him.

But then again he wasn't too bad. 

Though there were times, such as when he had wanted to try and resign from his job, that I actually wanted to kill him. 

...

"I'm sorry." 

I whipped my head up, confusion spreading through me as Chase stood Infront of me. I placed the paper, I had been reading on the table and crossed my arms. 

"Why. What have you done?" I asked suspiciously. 

My siblings had just left yesterday and so nothing bad should have happened this quickly. 

Chase never apologises, only when he's fucked up extremely badly and lost out on a major deal, but that has only ever happened once because he wasn't paying attention and it was also his first time doing so alone.