chapter 10

Marco's P.O.V

Ok, now you're all caught up.

Alessandro is going to kill me but on the bright side, this might be fun. I smirk at the thought. I looked back at her seeing that she was looking at me weirdly.

'' Hi, I'm Marco, and your name is?" I ask. It's not that I didn't know her name I didn't want to sound like a creep.

"I'm Royal " she answered with a smile.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Royal," I said with a bow. " Nice to meet you too". She laughed at my little gesture.

"Well Royal do want us to show you around, 'cause you seem a bit lost " She smiled at my offer and nodded her head.

"Princess Alessandro like's words, " I said with a smirk.

Her face grew as red as a tomato. She held her head low in embarrassment, while I'm laughing my ass off.

"Stop it we're not even together" she shouted still embarrassed. She stomped her feet and stormed off

While we chased after her still laughing.

**************

Nico and I showed her and her friend Belle around the mansion all day, and at the end of our tour, we were in the living room watching TV.

We were to keep them company while the others were in the basement trying to get answers from the intruder that was trying to sneak around our storehouse. Fucking stupid.

Translation( stupid ) 

So me and Royal Nico and Belle are having a movie night So at the moment we are watching PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN.

And at this moment, we're now arguing about who's the best pirate well only Nico and Royal are mostly arguing.

"I think that  Elizabeth is the better pirate"

"No Jack is better"

"No he gets drunk all the time " she fired

"So, he's a great leader " I fired back.

" Both of them are great leaders," some said from behind us Leonardo my annoying twin brother. I rolled my eyes at the thought.

'So stop bickering like five-year-olds" Leo said while looking around until his eyes landed on Royal. He then gives me a knowing look I just smirk.

"Hi my Is Leonardo, Leo for short I'm this idiot twin" He did not just call me an idiot.

"I just did idiot" Oh I said that out loud.