A Walk in the Wet Sand-The Realizations

Life was never easy. It is a walk in the wet sand, walking so close to the sea. Even when the waves rise high and seems like it is ready to destroy you, what you can do atmost is run away from it. It may seem like a loser's choice but that's life and I'm living it just like that.

(Robin, 19 year old, studying Research in Middleton University wakes up at 5.30 am and goes to sleep again. Now wakes up at 6.30 am and she is late for college. She rushes to the bus stand and there are no buses. Thinking she is going to get a PL(blackmark), she calls her friend Vaneesa to know what is happening in the college). 

Robin misses the bus* Calls Vanessa*

ROBIN: Hey Vanez!

VANESSA: Hey Robin! Are you kidding me? Where are you?

ROBIN: Don't shout and listen. I think I'm gonna be late. What is happening there?

VANESSA: What do you mean you think your gonna be late? You are the presenter today! Don't say me you forget.

ROBIN: What?arg.........................I'm taking a leave. So what do you say? Do you wanna bunk college and go out?

VANESSA: Nope. I don't think I can. We have an important lesson today.

ROBIN:Fine. I'm going to that park.

VANESSA: Fine. Bye! Buy me something and meet me after college.

Ends call*

Robin takes her bag from the bus stand bench and goes to take the subway. In the park she starts to draw the scenery. She starts thinking about her grandmother and how she treated her grandmother.She closes her eyes for a bit. She heard a church bell and starts thinking about her childhood days with her grandmother.*traveling,singing,sleeping,eating, attending church services*. Suddenly she hears a voice,

Unknown*: Robin?