Preparations

Author's note:

As mentioned in the summary, Chapters 1-7 are skippable. As in, you can directly start reading this fic from chapter 8 - 'Shadows of Chaos and Azathoth' if you like. The previous chapters are there to explain some stuff and worldbuilding and show what everyone is up to after 7000 years from the main timeline, but if you don't care about that stuff at all, just skip it. Hope you enjoy the story. 

*

After all the wars are over, Rimuru finally ascended to godhood and became the supreme deity. Now the only thing left for him to do was restore the world and manage his nation.

The task was a difficult one, but with everyone's help, Rimuru finally managed to get the world back on track in a short time. The economy bloomed. The nation of Tempest, along with the rest of the world, started to develop. Peace had finally been restored. And so, the peaceful days passed one by one.

7000 years later-

The world has made tremendous advancements. With the power of magic, technology and scientific research, the world has developed tremendous infrastructures and perfected a wide array of new concepts and devices. Towering cities that blend magic and technology seamlessly, flying vehicles powered up by magic that dot the skies, facilitating transportation and trade between various regions.

Even in this advanced world, Tempest was in a league of its own. Under the leadership of the great ruler, the slime Rimuru Tempest, Tempest has achieved unprecedented advancements. Highly advanced magical and technological systems power every aspect of daily life. Tempest is a beacon of technological progress, with cutting-edge inventions and discoveries that have transformed the world in ways unimaginable.

Tempest is an economic powerhouse and has developed advanced industries in various fields. Not to mention their military power, which is formidable enough to potentially conquer the entire cardinal world, should their leader choose to do so.

In this breathtaking and awe-inspiring nation of Tempest, we now look at its illustrious ruler and his opulent dwelling.

*

The throne room, adorned by beautiful golden ornamental work and precious gemstones, was filled with soft, warm light from numerous enchanted magic crystals which decorated the walls and ceilings.

The throne itself was a majestic sight to behold, carved from the finest marble and precious metals.

The view from the room was awe-inspiring, with large windows that provided a wide-range view of Tempest. If one comes near one of these windows he could see the bustling city in its full glory.

In here Rimuru sat on his throne, exuding an aura of calm authority, an embodiment of the spirit of a wise and benevolent ruler, respected by his people and admired by those who he knew.

In front of him stood a man with vibrant blue hair, providing his scheduled report on recent events and developments in Tempest.

Rimuru POV-

"That's all, Rimuru sama" Souei reported, concluding his detailed update.

"I see. Good job, Souei" I said, nodding in appreciation. "Your work is as exceptional as ever"

"Thank you, Rimuru sama" Souei responded with a humble bow. "I am honoured to receive your praise"

With a nod, I gestured Souei to depart. He bowed respectfully and left the room.