028;

Mia screamed as her baby was brought into the world. She was breathless. "You have a baby girl."

Mia sat up as she took her daughter. She saw how much she looked to her. "She looks like Esmè," she mumbled.

"Do we have a name for her?" Fletch asked as she stroked the cheek of his newborn.

Mia smiled. "I like Sophie. She looks like a Sophie," she said as she looked to her daughter. Unable to take her eyes off of her.

Fletch smiled. He took her hand. "She really is perfect. She's completed us," he said as he kissed the top of Mia's head.

He was thankful that he had Mia. She had changed his life and had given him two beautiful children. "Next stop is a boy," he said.

Mia rolled her eyes but smiled. "I'm not having anymore. She's the last one," she said as she looked to him.

"We'll see.I think I could pump one more out," Fletch joked as he kissed her.

"Not happening."

***
A few days later, Mia had been discharged from the hospital with Sophie. She was excited for Esmè to meet to her sister.

She knew Esmè had been asking to see her sister. But Mia didn't want to risk Sophie getting sick with too many visitors.

Fletch pulled up outside the house and saw Esmè standing in the window. Mia smiled and waved to her.

Fletch got the car seat while Mia walked into the house. Esmè ran towards her. "Mummy!" She squealed.

"Hello my girl. Do you want to meet your baby sister?" She asked.

Esmè nodded. She ran to sit on the sofa. "I hold her?" She asked as she held her arms out.

Mia smiled and nodded. She watched as Fletch gently took Sophie out of the car seat. "She have name?" Esmè asked.

"Her name is Sophie."

Esmè giggled and nodded. "I like dat name. Me call her SophSoph," she said.

"Wow. Okay."

***
Mia looked up as Harper walked in. She smiled. "I came to meet cutie two. Is she okay?" She asked.

Mia nodded. "She's perfect. Her name is Sophie. And she is amazing."

Harper smiled. She sat on the sofa next to her best friend. "Oh she makes me want another one."

"You'll have to talk to Iain about that," Mia joked as she handed her daughter to her best friend.

Harper rolled her eyes but smiled. She looked to her. "You know, you make some pretty cute kids. I mean, look at her cute face," she said.

***
Fletch walked in after being at work for an hour. He saw Mia asleep with Esmè and Sophie cuddled up to her. He quickly took a photo and picked up Sophie.

Mia's eyes shot open. "You scared me to death."

"Sorry babe. Figured I'd get her settled for the night and then get Esmè settled you need to get some rest," he said.

Mia yawned and looked to him. She kissed him.  "I don't know where I'd be without," she told him as she kissed him.

The two of them put their girls to bed and got into bed themselves. Not knowing how it was all about to come crashing down.