026;

Mia knew how she was trying to stop herself from having the baby early. She knew how she was on house rest to avoid the stress and possibility of early labour.

She knew how it was getting boring staying in the house. But she had to do it for the sake of the baby. She knew how she had to keep her baby safe.

Mia knew that Fletch was always checking on her while he was at work. She knew how he worried about her. But she knew she was okay.

All she knew was that she wasn't going to do anything that was going to risk her baby.

She woke that morning to Fletch walking in. She sat up and sighed. "Where have you been?" She asked.

"I went to the shop. Had to get my gorgeous girl some bacon. Cause I know she loves her bacon," he said.

Mia smirked. "I prefer sausage more," she teased.

Fletch rolled his eyes and sighed. "That's how we got into this position again. Esmè is in nursery. The kids are at school. Harper is spending the day here with you while I'm at work."

"Babe. I'm a big girl. I can look after myself," Mia said as she looked to him.

Fletch again rolled his eyes. "You're not. You need to be kept an eye on. You're too close to giving birth to our baby. So you need to have someone here in case something happens," he told her.

"If you say so."

"I do."

***
Mia looked up as Harper walked in. She looked to her. "You don't need to be here. I'm fine."

Harper rolled her eyes. She smiled. "Well tough. I've taken the day off work for you. And I'm going to Mia-sit until your beau is back," she told her.

"You're annoying. Fletch is annoying. So just don't be annoying," Mia said as she looked to her.

Harper shrugged. "Mia. I've been up most of the night with Poppy. She is now currently passed out asleep with my mother. So, I am here to help you."

"Fine. But do you wanna make me some bacon? I need to eat something before I lose my mind," Mia said.

"You're annoying."

"You're here to look after me until Fletch is here," Mia said.

***
Fletch was sitting in his office. He was looking at a photo of Esmè on the desk and smiled. He knew how he and Mia had been through a lot.

But he was thankful that they had made it work. For the sake of the kids.

***
Mia groaned. She felt like she was having braxton hicks. And she didn't like it. She didn't want the pain. She looked up as Harper walked in. "Fletch text. He's bringing you sausage and chips from the chippy when he's fetched the kids," she told her.

Mia groaned as she looked to her. "The next time he decides to get me pregnant again, I'm going to take off his cock and feed it to a goldfish!"

"What's happened?"

"Braxton hicks. And they're pissing me off."

Harper smirked. But Mia had no idea how it was all about to change. And it wasn't going to be all good.