Chapter Twelve

I am so so sorry for the late post!! I just finish exam!! Enjoy!!

Natasha's POV

"What is the problem with those kids??" I whisper-shouted at Clint. He just shrug.

"Well the kids are not kids dudette!!" The Perseus kid called out.

I growled out softly, hand reaching for my dagger in my boot. I want to throw it at him.That kid is seriously getting on my nerve.

Clint place an reassuring hand on my arm and I relaxed. I took a deep breath.

We are now in Tony's private jet to his tower. Obviously Tony was flying. None of the two kids were talking to us. They were talking between themselves.

I seriously don't like them and definitely don't trust them.

Suddenly Bruce spoke "You guys need a check up when we arrive."

The Perseus kid froze. So did the Annabeth girl. Perseus slowly shook his head, fist tighten together. "There is no need. We are perfectly healthy." Annabeth said.

Percy just kept quiet. "If you are healthy then you shouldn't be afraid of a simple check-up." I sneered. Clint place his hand on my shoulder. Perseus gave me a cold, hard glare.

"Please forgive her. She is in a bad mood of you beating her." Clint quickly apologize. I gave Clint a glare but he chose to ignore me.

Annabeth just mildly wave her hand and whispered something in Perseus ear. It was something like "mist....cover....scar....know...."

Perseus just nodded his head. "Blew up schools and all but little Perseus is scared of a little checl up." I muttered under my breath.

Well obviously someone heard me. "Names are powerful Natalia Romanov. And its Percy. Perseus is my cousin."

I whipped my head at him. "How do you know my real name??" I hissed.

"My father (Chaos) has his sources and told me about you guys." Perseus noted.

I snarled and got ready to lung at him when Cap butted in. "Your father? Who is he?"

"I prefer not to tell. As I told names are pretty powerful." Then he closed his eyes. Annabeth shook her head and look around the ship.

"Leo would habe love this." She muttered. Tears were forming in her eyes.

Perseus wrapped his arms around her and planted a kiss on her hair. Annabeth calmed down but I can sense that she was on high alert of the surroundings.

Suddenly Tony's voice rang out from the speaker. "We are to land in ten seconds."

We all soon became quiet as the jet descend. We walked out of the jet. Thor who was quiet all the time said "Welcome to the Avengers tower."

Tony raised his eyebrow at him. "Its the stark tower."

"Tony we live together so its technically the Avengers tower." Cap said.

"Well I don't care. I built and paid for it. End of discussion." said Tony.

Bruce, Clint and I shook our heads and walk to the elevator. "Welcome back Avengers." Jarvis voice rang out.

As soon the voive rang out, Perseus took out a pen from his pocket. "Who's there?" He growled.

"That's Jarvis, the my butler. But he is just a robot." Tony chuckled.

Perseus nodded and place the pen back into his pocket. I snorted at his idioticness. Life is gonna get pretty interesting now when the two of them are here.