Chapter Two

Enjoy!

Percy's POV

How can my day get wrong again. First me and Annabeth were knock down by a car and was made immortal by three old ladies or the fates so that we can never meet our friend or family again.

And know we have the creator of the world, Chaos in our living room. Oh gods you've got to be kidding me! As we bowed down before Chaos, he quickly stop us by saying "I do not need my heirs to bow down before me."

This stop both me and Annabeth and brought us a whole lot of confusion. "Heirs?" I said. Chaos smiled and nodded. "Yes Perseus." "Its Percy!" I corrected. Chaos smiled wavered a little but then flick his hand and we were transported to Chaos realm.

Annabeth was so amazed with the structure and architecture of the place, she started jumping up and down. I sighed and smiled lovingly at my wise girl. How can I live without her?

Soon she was cut off by Chaos who cleared his throat. "As you see Percy, you are the strongest demigod I have seen and have the most unique fatal flaw of all. So after heaps of consideration, I, Chaos has chosen you as my heir. And every king needs a queen, and Annabeth has been chosen for that."

Both of us looked at Chaos in utter shock. It is not every day you been ask to becone an heir of Chaos. I looked at Annabeth and she looked back at me. I squeezed her hand and she squeezed back.

Chaos smiled and them said "I know now is a bit rush to answer but I will give you time to discuss. How about an hour and you tell me your decision?"

Crappy chapter.

Vote and Comment

And tell me about the pic I posted.