Chapter Nine

Enjoy!

In the previous chapter:

"Go Avengers!" yelled Tony Stark.

Percy's POV

"Go Avengers!" yelled the man who was in an iron flying suit. Thor looked horrified. "Don't!" But was ignored. Several arrows and bullets came shooting towards us.

It swerve over us or through. I tsked at them. Mortal weapons had no effect on gods and demigods. The others wer gasping in surprise. I took out Riptide and uncapped it. 'Shrunk' was the only sound that rang out.

A celestial bronze sword came out. Annabeth unseath her drakon bone dagger. We flung towards the man with arrows and the red head woman.

Man were they good in hand in hand combat. Annabeth dagger was hit away from her hand by the red head. She cried in anger. There is one thing I know about Annabeth. Never touch her dagger.

It was the last gift given by our giant friend, Damasen. He had sacrifice himself for us. I choked out a sob and whacked the guy with arrows in the head with the hilt of my sword.

Annabeth had already hit the red head unconscious. Then the man in the spandex suit threw his shield at me which I caught it swiftly and threw it back at him. It hit him squarely in the head and he crumpled to the ground.

The man in iron cried in amger and started shooting bolts at me. Annabeth had took an arrow and bow from the guy that I hit. She aimed and shoot.

It hit one of hit feet and he was flying upside down screaming like a little girl for help. The guy in the science lab was looking at us in anger and ran towards us slowly changing into a green monster.

It roared "Hulk (a/n LOL I was having history and the teacher was talking about hulk which was some kind of boat) angry! Hulk smash!" I snickered and I willed some water from the rain.

It was around the things head which caused ot to choke and fall unconscious. Then I turned to Annabeth who was tying everyone's hands with vines except Thor.

He was looking at us in amusement. I walked to him and waved my hand in front of him. He shook his head and muttered something to himself. "You okay buddy?" I asked him.

"Yes but my friends are not. They never listen. We were actually here to detain you and bring you to our director. I told them they can't beat you but they didn't listen." He said. I was confuse.

Someone wants to detaim me? Why?
"Will you help me get my friends to our home and meet my director. I wish that we can end this in peace." Thor asked suddenly.

I turned to Annabeth. She looked at me and nodded slightly. I sighed and nodded. Thor cheered and we started dragging five people to the tallest building in New York.